Where to buy Honda oil filter/gasket/crush washer | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy Honda oil filter/gasket/crush washer

JP0160

Aside from the dealership I bought my bike from (markham outdoor power), which unfortunately this week is too far away from my work to get there before it closes, where can I buy an oil filter, gasket, and crush washer for a CBR300R? I'm overdue for my 1000km oil/filter change. I'm working in Caledon tomorrow, anything near there? Or in the Keswick/Newmarket/aurora/king city area?

Aside from the dealership I bought my bike from (markham outdoor power), which unfortunately this week is too far away from my work to get there before it closes, where can I buy an oil filter, gasket, and crush washer for a CBR300R? I'm overdue for my 1000km oil/filter change. I'm working in Caledon tomorrow, anything near there? Or in the Keswick/Newmarket/aurora/king city area?

If you're in Caledon - Larry's on Highway 10 just north Orangeville is a Honda Dealer. Your 300 takes the same stuff as my 250; I was in there last weekend and got filter, gasket, washer and 2L of GN4 for $40. Everything was in stock, but I'd call just in case because you'll have to take the long way home from work.

If you're in Caledon - Larry's on Highway 10 just north Orangeville is a Honda Dealer. Your 300 takes the same stuff as my 250; I was in there last weekend and got filter, gasket, washer and 2L of GN4 for $40. Everything was in stock, but I'd call just in case because you'll have to take the long way home from work.
Awesome sounds good, I will give them a call tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom