New guy from the Durham area | GTAMotorcycle.com

New guy from the Durham area

GromSter

Hi everyone,

I am happy to report that I have thawed out enough from this weekend`s M1 course at Duham College to sign up for this great site that I was reffered to by one of the instructors, Ray - TheGradyTrain.

The course was excellent, although cold! But the intructors were all fantastic: Becky, Ron (tall & short versions), Sarah, Ed, Mike, Ray and Brian. And I can`t forget Trevor and all his silly jokes! :) Thanks to their professionalism, teaching an coaching I feel confident and prepared to start exporing the back country roads

My rating for the Durham course is A++

Cheers,

George

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Hi George,

Thank you for the kind words about the course. We truly apprecaite them. I will pass along your comments to the group from the weekend. Feel free to write a testamonial on the course website - www.motorcyclecourse.com

Cheers,

Ray

Hi everyone,

I am happy to report that I have thawed out enough from this weekend`s M1 course at Duham College to sign up for this great site that I was reffered to by one of the instructors, Ray - TheGradyTrain.

The course was excellent, although cold! But the intructors were all fantastic: Becky, Ron (tall & short versions), Sarah, Ed, Mike, Ray and Brian. And I can`t forget Trevor and all his silly jokes! :) Thanks to their professionalism, teaching an coaching I feel confident and prepared to start exporing the back country roads

My rating for the Durham course is A++

Cheers,

George

Back
Top Bottom