Gun clubs/shops that sell gift cards? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gun clubs/shops that sell gift cards?

LiNK666

Getting into the hobby. Was wondering if someone could recommend a gun club that sells gift cards...

Hey LiNK,

Not sure about giftcards, but I used to belong to this club: http://www.targetsportscanada.com/ (they were very open to walk-ins, as long as it was in groups of 2 or more). Guess you can give them a call and see what they say.

Why gift cards?

Just buy one from the streets... Bypass all the ******** bureaucracy & much cheaper

Just buy one from the streets... Bypass all the ******** bureaucracy & much cheaper
black market guns are actually much more expensive

They are close to me. Will check them out.

Hey LiNK,

Not sure about giftcards, but I used to belong to this club: http://www.targetsportscanada.com/ (they were very open to walk-ins, as long as it was in groups of 2 or more). Guess you can give them a call and see what they say.

Some of my employees like guns so it might be a fun treat. We regularly give them gift cards as performance incentives.

Why gift cards?

black market guns are actually much more expensive
Hearsay or actually experience?

As a gun gets used with different crimes it becomes cheaper

Best then is to call Target Sports and arrange some walk in shoot packages.

Hearsay or actually experience?

As a gun gets used with different crimes it becomes cheaper
It's just a fact. They are expensive because they are stolen or smuggled or both. They are also impossible to get legally without a PAL and a paper trail so a black mark weapon acquired illegally is highly valuable for all those reasons.

And there is no UGIP that comes with an black market weapon that shows how many murders it's been used in and a blue book value based on that.

it's just a fact. They are expensive because they are stolen or smuggled or both. They are also impossible to get legally without a pal and a paper trail so a black mark weapon acquired illegally is highly valuable for all those reasons.

And there is no ugip that comes with an black market weapon that shows how many murders it's been used in and a blue book value based on that.

ugip - 10/10.

Ok I did some research. Yes it is more expensive.
It appears that criminals are bypassing the markings a gun makes on the bullet

Ok I did some research. Yes it is more expensive.
It appears that criminals are bypassing the markings a gun makes on the bullet

And ****ing up the usability of their gun in the process. Filing rifling makes the gun not shoot true. Easier just swap out the Barrel.

Last edited:
And ****ing up the usability of their gun in the process. Filing rifling makes the gun not shoot true. Easier just swap out the Barrel.

They dont show that in the movies, but a simple barrel swap beats bullet fingerprinting forensics

Funny how many of my friends thought it was the bullet casing that had the print on it...Talking about shell catchers and revolvers...LOL

Back
Top Bottom