Green vs pink/brown ownership help | GTAMotorcycle.com

Green vs pink/brown ownership help

so I'm looking at a few bikes and want to make sure I get one I can put a blue plate on. If the ownership is green like a car and I get a safety etc I can blue plate it correct? If the ownership is a brown/pink and says offroad it's green only? Any instances where the green ownership wouldn't be eligible for a blue plate?

so I'm looking at a few bikes and want to make sure I get one I can put a blue plate on. If the ownership is green like a car and I get a safety etc I can blue plate it correct? If the ownership is a brown/pink and says offroad it's green only? Any instances where the green ownership wouldn't be eligible for a blue plate?

If its salvage or rebuilt title. I think, at least in Ontario.

Yes you are correct. As long as it's currently street plated you are good to go.
What if it's not plated buddy changed it to his name too says Mcl-unf and it's green in colour. Shouldn't be a problem putting in my name getting safety and blue plate

Of its a green registration... You're good to get it blue plated.

Brown registration is green plate...

They can t make it simple.. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Very nice!!!

I'm still mad at WudzRydr for selling his road legal crm250r without telling me :p I would have bought it in a heartbeat!!
I built a cr500 aluminum frame last year but unfortunately the vin is off road :( so I'll probably sell that I'm looking at getting a crf450x in the mean time to ride on the streets and I found a 2005 crf450r with a road legal ownership so I'll pull the engine sell it and start building another conversion

Just picked up a crf 450x ownership says mcl-unf and is a green one.I'm good to go to ministry tomorrow with a safety and insurance and get it blue plated? What if they want to give a green plate?bike was previously blu plated guy I bought it from didn't change it into his name until day I went to get it . Wishing he hadbt because ownership was previously mcl-fit and plated.

Just picked up a crf 450x ownership says mcl-unf and is a green one.I'm good to go to ministry tomorrow with a safety and insurance and get it blue plated? What if they want to give a green plate?bike was previously blu plated guy I bought it from didn't change it into his name until day I went to get it . Wishing he hadbt because ownership was previously mcl-fit and plated.
You're fine. MCL-unf means Unfit, which just means it needs to be safetied. They will still give you a plate with a temp sticker if you have insurance but don't have a safety. If it was blue plated before it can be blue plated again.

No switching back once it is green plate it is green plate forever without a letter from the manufacturer. His was never green plate just unfit

sent from a device using a program

Back
Top Bottom