2016 Demo Rides/Days | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 Demo Rides/Days

VOS motors cancelled/postponed theirs due to bad weather forecast :(

they rescheduled to july 23, I'll update the original post.

Went to the Indian/victory demo held at peak power sports on Saturday

Route wasn't that long but definitely entertaining

Tried the new scout... Definitely an amazing cruiser

Was surprised to see 2 Victory Empulse's

The bike is a hoot to ride

3d7c1eaa5d53061372a756882a888d7e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rode the Octane at Spoiled Sports Victory demo today!

Accelerated scary fast! She likes to go, oh man. Hang on for dear life. The Octane has definitely caught some people off guard, as both demo bikes had been previously crashed. One was totaled. The other one I got to ride with rashed exhaust, and some other bits dinged.

The other thing that stood out to me was the transmission. The gear shifting feels great, very precise feeling and feedback. I don't know if it's the gearbox, clutch, or belt drive, but changing gears was just so smooth. Maybe it's even part of a large V-twin engine spinning like that? I don't know, but I loved changing gears.

Suspension pleasantly surprised me. I was expecting rock-hard back-breaking jolts, but she did much better at absorbing a lot of the bumps.

Brakes worked. Not a lot of initial bite, but if you squeeze hard, they start to deliver. I think a bike with this kind of acceleration needs way better braking. I really think it should have dual disk up-front and abs, so you can grenade the brakes.

No TC. Both demo bikes have been dumped, so people are obviously having some sort of issue with this model. No other bikes had visible damage, and their was only 1 of each of them. Not even power modes.

Any more Victory demos or any other demos that people know about that I don't have posted? Please post them or PM me and I will update the OP.

We don't have the dates yet from the manufacturer, but as soon as we do I'll be making a new thread with the dates.

We will be having Suzuki at our shop on May 5th. Still waiting to from Yamaha.

Kawasaki Coorporate doesn't run days, but we will be running one with our own bikes. We don't have any other dates at this point, but they'll likely take place either in May or June. As soon as we know all the dates and bikes available I'll post up a thread with all the info.

Hopefully the Versys will be included in the lineup, wont mind the drive up to barrie!

Back
Top Bottom