2016 Demo Rides/Days | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 Demo Rides/Days

Just a question for anyone knowledgeable on the subject, Age restrictions are on bikes that are 999cc's and up right? I'm asking because I have my full M and that makes me eligible to ride the 750 but I'm only 22 years old.

Not the worst weather today at the Suzuki ride at Tri City. Not crowded at all, and there was hotdogs. Nice guy running the booth.

Last edited:
From my experience only Ducati had age restrictions. I took out 1000cc bikes at 18, they only cared about me having an M

Just a question for anyone knowledgeable on the subject, Age restrictions are on bikes that are 999cc's and up right? I'm asking because I have my full M and that makes me eligible to ride the 750 but I'm only 22 years old.

Can anyone tell me real quick (Vos motors isnt open so I cant call them) But can you ride multiple bikes throughout the day? This is what I was told by the person on the phone but on their website it says one ride per person per event. Anyone who has gone to Vos motors for a demo were you able to do multiple rides?

It all depends on the turn out. They don't want one person riding the same machine multiple times and others miss out. I think they discourage you from registering for multiple demos at one time but, I'm pretty sure once you get back from your ride, you can go and look at the availability of others rides etc.

Sometimes, there might even be some open spots and they just ask if you want to go. As long as you registered, they'll just slot you in.

Had a good time at Vos, wished the rides were a bit longer though. The first 2 were like 20 minutes on all straight roads.

First time riding a 1000cc bike and it was insane. Those gxs1000fs are torquey as hell I had to hold on for dear life.

The vstroms are meh, I could barely put my feet on the ground and I'm 5'8. The mirrors made the bike feel super big on the road and I didn't like that.

Then there's the gsxr 750 and that was crazy. It was my first time riding a ss since I'm coming from a 400. The handling on that bike is perfect and the power is there if you need it but it's late in the power band. And my wrists were killing me after that but I feel like that's something I could get used to.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was at the Suzuki demo at HB Cycle in Lindsay and got to ride all the bikes I wanted, unlike the demos in the GTA that are always packed and you're lucky to get to ride 1 bike. The GSX-S1000 is an incredible bike, now I want one. :)

Another Suzuki demo this Sat at St Onge in Barrie but it'll probably be busy.

The DeWildt Honda demo ride in Stoney Creek was good today, a solid 30 min ride with some spirit. Tried the new VFR 800 and the Phantom 750 cruiser. Had a blast riding a cruiser for the first time ever, not a strain anywhere on your body compared to the SS ive been riding the last few years.

I was at the Suzuki demo at HB Cycle in Lindsay and got to ride all the bikes I wanted, unlike the demos in the GTA that are always packed and you're lucky to get to ride 1 bike. The GSX-S1000 is an incredible bike, now I want one. :)

Another Suzuki demo this Sat at St Onge in Barrie but it'll probably be busy.
I rode it at clares cycle but the ride was really short :(

I was really impressed with the fit and finish

And even though i prefer naked bikes... I really like the faired version

15264036f8becf60e62edac6c661b3f0.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

We have had to cancel our Suzuki Demo ride tomorrow due to weather. Sorry guys, we will be doing Kawasaki in 2 weeks on the 28th and if the demo truck rolls around again, hopefully we can try a Suzuki ride day later in the summer.

VOS motors cancelled/postponed theirs due to bad weather forecast :(

Did Clarington Honda this morning in the rain. It was a horn-honking rear-wheel spinning affair. Best thing I learned today; bring a towel on rainy days. I had a wet bum before I even started.

Did Clarington Honda this morning in the rain. It was a horn-honking rear-wheel spinning affair. Best thing I learned today; bring a towel on rainy days. I had a wet bum before I even started.[/QUOTE

Not so much fun with this weather, what bike did you take for a spin?

Back
Top Bottom