2016 Demo Rides/Days | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 Demo Rides/Days

No Africa Twin at the Honda Demo ride

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Nice. It's about the only Honda I'd really like to try out. Figures it's not there. I guess I'll have to book it at Barrie Honda if they get one in.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Any one know if the adv vfr1200 is there?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Any one know if the adv vfr800 is there?

What?!? Honda has a vfr800 adventure? Why haven't I heard about this?

What?!? Honda has a vfr800 adventure? Why haven't I heard about this?

Sorry i meant the vfr1200x

http://motorcycle.honda.ca/model/adventure/vfr1200x

77270b0f729cad21509a978ce605f5f0.jpg

Was there for the 3 oclock one, tried the duke 690, a hoot to ride! wouldnt buy it though, too many vibrations

Funny enough, the duke 390 died on me TWICE with clutch pulled in at stop light..... I thought I let go the clutch but I was in neutral, new bike issues:)

Might want to update that first page as Suzuki screwed up and had to move St.Onge to the 14th. Thanks

i heard something about this but hadn't had a chance, i'll clarify and update it. thank you!
Edit: Harley, Suzuki, Yamaha Updated/added more dates! Happy Demo Days, Safe Riding everyone!

Last edited:
Do you have to have bike insurance in place to do the demo ride? I have a full M but sold my last bike a while ago and wanted to do the Yamaha demo this week, but do not have bike insurance (I have full car insurance if that matters??). Also, is Yamaha like the first posts stating Ducati makes you leave c/card for $5000 deductible. Thanks guys, I'm really looking forward to trying the FZ07 :D

Do you have to have bike insurance in place to do the demo ride? I have a full M but sold my last bike a while ago and wanted to do the Yamaha demo this week, but do not have bike insurance (I have full car insurance if that matters??). Also, is Yamaha like the first posts stating Ducati makes you leave c/card for $5000 deductible. Thanks guys, I'm really looking forward to trying the FZ07 :D
Nope. No need for insurance.

I don't have a CC, there for have ridden alot of bikes on demos and never used a CC, I'm pretty sure i've never even shown my pink slips. Don't worry about the BS paperwork, get out there and try out some new bikes.

Well, Looks like I have my next two saturday's booked with Yamaha and Suzuki. Can't wait.

Well, Looks like I have my next two saturday's booked with Yamaha and Suzuki. Can't wait.
What happened to CanAm?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

What happened to CanAm?

Meh if I had the choice to ride a gixxer for the first time ever or a can am I'm gonna choose the gixxer

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

They aren't doing it anymore this year, lack of interest.
Not correct. @Boots and I both got evites to test them at CanTire MoSport for this coming Saturday. And iirc this past weekend they were at Cayuga.

Edit: tomorrow not last weekend
a33c1d8a581139ca1d0ea48b392c8009.jpg

Last edited:
Booked a gixxer 750 on Saturday hopefully I'll see some of you guys thrre

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom