2016 Demo Rides/Days | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 Demo Rides/Days

I just took another look at Ducati's site where I got the demo day info, and it does confirm that all rides are 21+ as well as the following;
This year, we have an incredible offering, from the 959 Panigale and Scrambler Sixty2, the Hypermotard 939 and Monster 1200 R, and especially the revolutionary XDiavel cruiser.

since all rides are preregistered reserve the bike of your choice at the dealer of your choice for your ride to avoid disappointment.
Called Peninsula and the monster 1200 was not available

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Called Peninsula and the monster 1200 was not available

Makes sense, your in oakville. too bad, as they have the first demo and I've got an ex duc owner who wants to try the 1200 monster and get another bike asap, he'll be bikeless shortly as his current duc is already sold. I'll have to talk to Maranello and see what they say about their line up.

Plus don't see that information on this website

Are you sure that's for Canada?

http://m.canada.ducati.com/ducati_experience_tour.do

Yes, 100%, its in the paragraph under the video from the 2015 Experience tour, the one with the image of the white hypermotard in front of the red ducati trailer.. I see it there from where i copied it as soon as i open the link you just posted.

Sorry op looks messed up on tapatalk. Is there a triumph schedule?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
just saw this now.. i did look for a demo schedule for them.. i didnt see anything and didnt ask at the show.. i'll probably go out to gp in the next week or so and i can ask when im there, one my friends requested a ride last year and did a private ride on a street triple and ended up buying one and now has two bikes. lol here is the link to request a ride, gp is the closest gta dealer to us in toronto, followed by sturgess cycle the opposite way, so just depends whats more convenient for you.
http://canada.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/bikes/test-ride

on a side note in reference to scheduling private demos for bikes, if anyone is interested in trying out the zero electric motorcycle you also have to request a ride from them directly as well;
http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/ca/demo-rides
i'll update my original post with these two links as well.

just saw this now.. i did look for a demo schedule for them.. i didnt see anything and didnt ask at the show.. i'll probably go out to gp in the next week or so and i can ask when im there, one my friends requested a ride last year and did a private ride on a street triple and ended up buying one and now has two bikes. lol here is the link to request a ride, gp is the closest gta dealer to us in toronto, followed by sturgess cycle the opposite way, so just depends whats more convenient for you.
http://canada.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/bikes/test-ride

on a side note in reference to scheduling private demos for bikes, if anyone is interested in trying out the zero electric motorcycle you also have to request a ride from them directly as well;
http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/ca/demo-rides
i'll update my original post with these two links as well.
Thanks for the response. Looking to try out a street twin. I'm in Oakville so sturgess is closer.

Im starting the demo ride season with the duke 690,

I want to get in
Duc Hypermotard
Honda VFR800 and Africa Twin
Yammy FZ 07 FZ 09
Zero Moto (whichever one)
BMW F700GS F800r

Don't know that i really wanna try a suzuki

Thanks for the response. Looking to try out a street twin. I'm in Oakville so sturgess is closer.

your welcome.

Im starting the demo ride season with the duke 690,

I want to get in
Duc Hypermotard
Honda VFR800 and Africa Twin
Yammy FZ 07 FZ 09
Zero Moto (whichever one)
BMW F700GS F800r

Don't know that i really wanna try a suzuki

some good choices there for sure, out of them ive only ridden the fz09 and a zero motorcycle. for this seasons demo rides so far i've got r1-s reserved and super tenere.

i'm not sure which i really want to try out from the duke line up, i have it narrowed down to duke 690, 1290 super duke, and 1290 super adventure. I still want to try out m109r and gsxs1000, a victory cruiser, maybe the vegas 8 ball, high ball or hammer s.

also curious and wouldnt mind riding ducati hypermotard, cb1100a, an africa twin, a road king, and a dyna low s.

also curious and wouldnt mind riding ducati hypermotard, cb1100a, an africa twin, a road king, and a dyna low s.
totally forgot about the cb1100a
so simple yet so purdy

Anyone going to the Yamaha demo day at Clairs today?

Did yamaha get any R1S for demo or not?

went to GP today for KTM demo, a very good 30 mins ride.

As far as I know it was just the standard R1, but they didn't have a plate for it at Clairs.

The FZ10 was there though and it was a blast to ride.

Was there for the 3 oclock one, tried the duke 690, a hoot to ride! wouldnt buy it though, too many vibrations

Was there for the 3 oclock one, tried the duke 690, a hoot to ride! wouldnt buy it though, too many vibrations

Rode the Super Duke R at 2:00 & the 1190 Adventure at 3:00. I'll be waiting for the Super Duke GT.

Was on the duke 690 at 2pm and then the Duke 390 at 3pm. Much preferred the smaller bike, way more fun

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well, nice "meeting" you guys, remember you talking to me Alvin! :p

Was supposed to make it for 2PM but there were issues with my wifey's bicycle group ride, people falling and chains coming off
Quite the story. Wouldve wanted to try at least 2 bikes since they won't have any demo days in Ontario after april :(
Oh well. Next year!

I made it out to Claire's on Wednesday, tried out the duke 690 and super duke 1290, was somewhat disappointed with the 690, but the 1290 was a lot better. I got the front wheel up once on the 690, and got wheel spin with the 1290. Like I said, I prefer the later. I've got R1S reserved for an upcoming Yamaha demo. pretty excited to try out a modern R1. I took a few pictures at Claire's, brought back some memories, I grew up out there and haven't actually been in there in over a decade. I'll get off my butt and post the pictures soon.

Back
Top Bottom