Crazy Road Rage | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crazy Road Rage

Bit of a follow-up to this:

https://gma.yahoo.com/video-road-ra...ing-down-194253033--abc-news-topstories.html#

"After an investigation into the video that surfaced online, police arrested Rosa, 30, and Gonzalez, 23, on Wednesday, Morales said. Both drivers face a misdemeanor charge of reckless driving, though Rosa faces an additional felony charge of aggravated assault, he said."

"Rosa had a different response to the incident, saying that the motorcyclist had vandalized his car.

"He had no intention of stopping then he breaks my side view mirror in the heat of the moment," Rosa wrote in a statement to ABC affiliate WPLG-TV in Miami. "I reacted. I'm not proud of what I did. all I can say is that I learned a big lesson. A lot of things could have happened in that short time. it only takes a second for an accident to happen, yet we both took no consideration over our loved ones or the people around us at the time Lesson learned. All lives matter.""

Did he just come from a Black Lives Matter rally?

Hahaha!
Stupid met stupid

How did the cyclist get off so light?

Bit of a follow-up to this:

https://gma.yahoo.com/video-road-ra...ing-down-194253033--abc-news-topstories.html#

"After an investigation into the video that surfaced online, police arrested Rosa, 30, and Gonzalez, 23, on Wednesday, Morales said. Both drivers face a misdemeanor charge of reckless driving, though Rosa faces an additional felony charge of aggravated assault, he said."

"Rosa had a different response to the incident, saying that the motorcyclist had vandalized his car.

"He had no intention of stopping then he breaks my side view mirror in the heat of the moment," Rosa wrote in a statement to ABC affiliate WPLG-TV in Miami. "I reacted. I'm not proud of what I did. all I can say is that I learned a big lesson. A lot of things could have happened in that short time. it only takes a second for an accident to happen, yet we both took no consideration over our loved ones or the people around us at the time Lesson learned. All lives matter.""

Good, they both deserve it. Can't believe the 23 year old who posted the video didn't see that coming... the amount of brain cells lacking these days is unprecedented.

Love Rosa's closing sentence: "All lives matter." Wonder if he got that from "Black lives matter" and cleverly swapped out the first word. SMH.

[video=youtube;KrMTYz2CgCQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrMTYz2CgCQ[/video]
The guy doesn't want to be second place on the street it seems. Tried to pull in front of him after the lane split. Doesn't necessarily justify the mirror slap, but I doubt that did damage.
Same applies to the biker. Had to stick himself in front of the car even though he hadn't been riding fast, then when the car leaped past him the rider made it a matter of ego. So much dumb all around.

Same applies to the biker. Had to stick himself in front of the car even though he hadn't been riding fast, then when the car leaped past him the rider made it a matter of ego. So much dumb all around.
He starts out stopped in the left lane, and then accelerates slowly in that lane, riding in the middle of it. Sees that both lanes are full, so cuts between and sits in front of the guy to the right. So, he accelerates slowly again. What stupidity goes through your brain that makes you split/filter and then accelerate slowly? Not the first time I've seen it happen, and I've been a victim of it as well.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ght-on-Camera-Homestead-Police-374804701.html

The way I see is the biker damages the red car's mirror. Red car wants to stop biker to get him to pay for it.

So the problem is how do you stop a biker to swap insurance when he's constantly speeding and filtering to get away from you?

Red car tries to stop biker by closing off 2 lanes at traffic light but biker takes off again. Red car had many opportunities to ram the bike if he
intended to truely hurt the biker but instead he's put his red car in front of biker numerous times trying to force him to slow down or stop.

Biker's own choice to go against traffic endangering others either out of fear or a coward to face the consequences of damaging other people's property.

If you're going to act tough and giving people fingers over and over again only to run what do you expect.

They are both idiots!!!

+1

Guy on the bike is dumber as he's more likely to get killed in the case of an accident. I would have gotten off my bike and settled it rather than end up in a hospital forever.

Perfect for the Chappelle Show skit - When keeping it real goes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom