Crazy Road Rage | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crazy Road Rage

Boots

[video=youtube;tHbh2l9eoHE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHbh2l9eoHE[/video]

According to the rider, he will post what happens before the incident.

Apparently there was another video showing him "messing with cars" which has since been removed.

Not defending the car driver but this guy doesn't strike me as being pure as the driven snow.

I've never seen such a slow R6 in my life. He may have admitted to starting this by hitting his mirror, but the drivers actions were over the line. Both of them are in the wrong though.

Was the other guy's car supercharged or something? How the hell is the rider not able to lose him.

Tbh guy should have just pulled into the gas station when he had the chance, especially if he wasn't serious about losing the guy. Why risk getting knocked off your bike and ran over by a car.

Last edited:
Was the other guy's car supercharged or something? How the hell is the rider not able to lose him.

Tbh guy should have just pulled into the gas station when he had the chance, especially if he wasn't serious about losing the guy. Why risk getting knocked off your bike and ran over by a car.
The rider was short shifting because he was new. And the gearing was changed

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

r/motorcycles is really starting to pick up steam. Staged maybe? For the karma?

Other than Jesus H. Christ no comment.

what kind of a d- head cannot lose a ford taurus on a bike in a straight line? looks like Florida or the south.

The drivers aggressive driving into the bike was some seriously bad chit.

BB

Last edited:
"how it all started... I just came to a complete stop lane split and position my bike in front of him... and I guess he didn't like that and tried to hit me with his car, so I got mad and smacked his mirror (no damages) and I dip, and that's where the chase started"

New rider, splitting/filtering to the front and putting his bike in front of someone is enough to cause people to rage. Smacking his mirror and running whether damaging it or not, is enough to send some to go crazy as depicted in the video.

According to the rider, he will post what happens before the incident.

"Apparently the motorcyclist had a video called "Messing with cars" but deleted it. The video also looks to be edited in the beginning."

O.k. So someone is out on the roads baiting people, treating his and other vehicles like toys, instead of the dangerous vehicles that they are, and the big question isn't "what was he thinking!?!", but rather, "why couldn't he outrun that car?!?"?

O.k. So someone is out on the roads baiting people, treating his and other vehicles like toys, instead of the dangerous vehicles that they are, and the big question isn't "what was he thinking!?!", but rather, "why couldn't he outrun that car?!?"?

That bike should have been able to lose that car in a heartbeat. That it didn't speaks more to what the rider was thinking, frankly. Bating the driver? Staged affair? Anyone with pure intentions would have taken off or pulled over, not dicked around like this.

[video=youtube;KrMTYz2CgCQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrMTYz2CgCQ[/video]
The guy doesn't want to be second place on the street it seems. Tried to pull in front of him after the lane split. Doesn't necessarily justify the mirror slap, but I doubt that did damage.

This guy just asked for it.
I dunno I guess I see two wrongs. To me it seems like the guy in the red car was getting closer and closer to his lane to intimidate him. Just a whole lotta wrongs in both videos.

At the end of the day though, you don't use your car as a weapon like he did. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a biased rider, even if it were a cyclist or something, you just don't do that.

Both are at fault...but the biker definitely rides like a ****** to begin with. And yeah...that's the slowest R6 ever..WTF

Dude in the car definitely has anger management issues. Biker should have let him go from the start and definitely should not have touched his car. He's lucky the psycho wasn't packin' a gun in concealed-carry Florida.

Must be said: Filtering and lane splitting is not legal in Florida, as far as I know. It's pretty arrogant to filter up and assert yourself at the front of the queue like he did in a state that doesn't legally allow it. You try this at a bank or a movie theater and there's going to be a fight.

There's not much that would justify the driver's reaction and subsequent actions -- it went from heat of the moment to a sustained and premeditated efforts to injure that rider -- but, **** rider, what are you doing intentionally pissing off other drivers?

Bit of a follow-up to this:

https://gma.yahoo.com/video-road-ra...ing-down-194253033--abc-news-topstories.html#

"After an investigation into the video that surfaced online, police arrested Rosa, 30, and Gonzalez, 23, on Wednesday, Morales said. Both drivers face a misdemeanor charge of reckless driving, though Rosa faces an additional felony charge of aggravated assault, he said."

"Rosa had a different response to the incident, saying that the motorcyclist had vandalized his car.

"He had no intention of stopping then he breaks my side view mirror in the heat of the moment," Rosa wrote in a statement to ABC affiliate WPLG-TV in Miami. "I reacted. I'm not proud of what I did. all I can say is that I learned a big lesson. A lot of things could have happened in that short time. it only takes a second for an accident to happen, yet we both took no consideration over our loved ones or the people around us at the time Lesson learned. All lives matter.""

Back
Top Bottom