Riding on hwy shoulder/emergency lanes | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding on hwy shoulder/emergency lanes

Ok I will wait 3 more months and if need be get in touch with PrivatePilot to find out who do I make the choice phone call to
Incredibly HORRIBLE advice, whatever you do, do not do that. If there was a judgement against you, and you don't address it in a timely fashion, they're very well known to issue a suspension for non-payment, and they do it without notifying you. Your notification comes when the officer is asking you to step out of the vehicle.

Do yourself a favor, go to the courthouse. Approach the provincial offences desk and just tell them you'd like to know if there are any outstanding judgements against you. You'll find out if it's gone through without alerting them to anything that might not be in the system.

Last edited:
Incredibly HORRIBLE advice, whatever you do, do not do that. If there was a judgement against you, and you don't address it in a timely fashion, they're very well known to issue a suspension for non-payment, and they do it without notifying you. Your notification comes when the officer is asking you to step out of the vehicle.

Do yourself a favor, go to the courthouse. Approach the provincial offences desk and just tell them you'd like to know if there are any outstanding judgements against you. You'll find out if it's gone through without alerting them to anything that might not be in the system.

Doesnt seem like anyone noticed that I revived a thread from 2 years ago. Also, cbcanada (person you quoted) is banned. Im sure his court date has come and gone.

Just didnt want to start a new thread on this topic.

Nope, didn't notice. I guess I only looked at the date of the last couple replies.

Doesnt seem like anyone noticed that I revived a thread from 2 years ago. Also, cbcanada (person you quoted) is banned. Im sure his court date has come and gone.

Just didnt want to start a new thread on this topic.

haha, awesome, debating on advice to a member who was banned 2 years ago
this is a great forum :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom