Getting m2 don't want to do course which insurance company? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Getting m2 don't want to do course which insurance company?

So I procrastinated on my motorcycle license for about 11 years. I'm 27 got my m1 now and don't want to do the m1 exit course. I have been riding dirtbikes etc since the age of like 3 or 4. Called 2 companies state farm and desjardin and they won't insure unless I have this course. I have friends who have done it and I really don't feel like pushing a bike around pylons etc for a whole weekend. I am looking at getting a road legal 03 Ktm 450exc won't ride it much around Woodbridge just for up north at the cottage to connect to trails where the atvs can ride the roads but even green plated dirtbikes can't ride on. Now discrepancy on the 2 quotes first desjardin who I insure snowmobiles with said 130 a year and I double check road insurance and they said yes. Then called state farm and got a quote for 1100+ a year. Don't they both get underwritten by certas? Anyways which company will insure me without the m1 exit course?

130/yr is messed up, that would be the cheapest insurance for an on road bike I have heard of in Ontario. You should be over 1000, normally a lot more as they don't recognize your dirt bike experience.

Insurance used to reduce the price if you took the course. When I did it, I saved double the price of the course in the first year of Insurance. I think they may have changed this now.

So I procrastinated on my motorcycle license for about 11 years. I'm 27 got my m1 now and don't want to do the m1 exit course. I have been riding dirtbikes etc since the age of like 3 or 4. Called 2 companies state farm and desjardin and they won't insure unless I have this course. I have friends who have done it and I really don't feel like pushing a bike around pylons etc for a whole weekend. I am looking at getting a road legal 03 Ktm 450exc won't ride it much around Woodbridge just for up north at the cottage to connect to trails where the atvs can ride the roads but even green plated dirtbikes can't ride on. Now discrepancy on the 2 quotes first desjardin who I insure snowmobiles with said 130 a year and I double check road insurance and they said yes. Then called state farm and got a quote for 1100+ a year. Don't they both get underwritten by certas? Anyways which company will insure me without the m1 exit course?

Intact will insure you without taking the course.

Contact me if you would like to obtain a quote.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom