Standard/Naked bikes? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Standard/Naked bikes?

supernova12034

Looked at the Stickies on the insurance forum and found the two little flow charts, one is for "classic/Cruiser" while other is for "Sport Bike", does anyone know which the standard/street/naked bikes fall into?

Also is the ninja 650 a standard bike? I've had people on the forums tell me this, even the sales guy kept insisting its a standard bike(identical to Er-6n)

How is this insurance of standard bikes compared to cruisers?(Just a general hierarchy? For exact quotes ill be calling tomorrow)
Is it cheaper than Sport bikes?
I Imagine the Prices from High to Low are: Super sport(zx-6r?)>>Sport(Ninja 300, R3)>>Standard(Fz-07,Er 6n, Ninja650?)>>Cruisers?

I got a list of bikes, and a list of insurance people ill be calling tomorrow to get some real quotes but just wanted some opinions

On a side note:
Whats the difference between the gsx-S750, SFV650 and the gladius? It seems like they almost use these names interchangeably to describe the same bike. I went on the suzuki site and couldnt find the SFV650 model...and the only thing i saw at the dealership was the 'Gladius'???

Thanks!!

Can't help you on any exact quotes, but I know for some naked bikes they are still considered sport bikes. For example the CBR300R and CB300F (naked) are both considered sport bikes, even though the F is naked and a totally different riding position.

The gsx-s750 is an inline 4, basically a naked gsxr750. The sv650 is a v-twin sport touring bike, the gladius is a naked sv650 and I believe it's now the replacement for it.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom