Dealer Fined $5,000.00 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dealer Fined $5,000.00

I just bought a brand new bike from GP and the process was nothing short of marvellous to be honest. It was a complicated order with quite a few accessories and I was doing it all at a distance (2h away in Kingston). I had a trade in that the sales guy hadn't seen but he helped me with realistic (and very fair) quotes and they sorted out delivery of my trade to them. In the end I think I got a great deal, GP were happy with the trade too as it sold the next day I think. There's a couple of tiny details about some things missing on delivery but nothing earthshaking and my sales contact is sorting it out tomorrow. All the staff were extremely professional right from the guy that picked up my trade, delivered my new bike, the parts guys, service and Carl Goveia, my sales contact. I can't recommend Carl enough...he's been amazing throughout. Did I mention that they managed to deliver the bike to me this weekend when the bike show was on? I for sure thought I'd need to wait another week as they were busy. I'm so pleased with how things have gone so far that I'll definitely be giving them some more of my business. I'll keep you updated with the first service etc.

Back
Top Bottom