Deal's Gap April 30 - May 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Deal's Gap April 30 - May 7

Shaman

Will be in the Deal's Gap area that week. If anyone is around, we will have eight Canadians staying at TreeTops and the Point along with a few LA and TX folk. I will have the two Aprilias (RSV4 RF, Tuono 1000R), my buddy will have his F4 and a host of other bikes including Tuono V4, RC-30, NC-35, Ducati 996, some Hawk NT650s, CBR250RR, et al will be with us. 15 riders confirmed so far. Staying with two Canadian Colonels and a Special Forces veteran this year, so should be some good stories. Four of us have R.A.C.E. licenses. Lots of minibikes for the evening parties... lol If you're in the area, we can make it more memorable and we all know the roads if you are a relative newbie.

Will follow up with a phone # for the house and am happy to meet up if there is interest in a meetup.

I'm there right after you guys leave (7th - 14th), would have been nice to meet some GTAM ppl that far away from home

I'm riding down to Asheville on a weekend sometime soon to pick up some side cases I bought. I can't stay long, but if I have a day to spare I will post up and maybe meet some others for a day of twisty madness.

I'm with the group going next week (16 - 23). Can't wait to set my voicemail to "Mailbox full." and my out-of-office email autoresponder to "Server too busy." LOL

We're staying just south of Robbinsville. Shane, if it turns out that you'll be in the area, post up here.

Thanks Brian. If I can come I will post up for sure - this is my busy season, so time off work is rare for me until August. I've always wanted to ride down there in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom