Political Donation by Unions/Corps | GTAMotorcycle.com

Political Donation by Unions/Corps

How are you going to get your new bike home from the dealer if it's too cold to ride?

There are still a few decent guys like Williams, Atlantic or Abrams

And when you are in the middle of nowhere? Most towies are local guys, love to support em but coverage is not there.

Ok this is gold http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...cks-to-major-ont-parties-search-our-databases Sigh of relief that my employer didn't donate to any party, though I see a few former employers. BUT CAA did so I cancelled my membership just now. I do my best to boycott anyone/anything that makes donations to political parties. Enjoy!
I sent them an inquiry instead, but I belong to the North & East which didn't donate (is that a loophole?): Hello, I'd like to know why you were making donations to the Liberal party in 2015? Was it supposed to be on my behalf? I don't understand the purpose of you doing so. Please explain?

Ok this is gold http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...cks-to-major-ont-parties-search-our-databases

Sigh of relief that my employer didn't donate to any party, though I see a few former employers.

BUT CAA did so I cancelled my membership just now.

I do my best to boycott anyone/anything that makes donations to political parties.

Enjoy!

So what bank do you use? What beer do you drink? What insurance company do you use?

I'm only asking, because there were an awful lot of donators in that list and it would be very hard to boycott all of them -- so how did you decide on CAA as the boycott recipient?

Sure, but instead of going after the Government, who will be really loathe to cut off their own source of funds, why not ask questions of the donors? If they begin to feel uncomfortable enough with the situation, the funds will dry up and the problem will be solved. Go to their public sites and ask publicly why they donated the funds, whether it was on behalf of their clients/customers, and what exactly they expect to get for the money. Are they expecting something in return, are they wasting client/customers money, or what ??? If they're spending it they should either have a good answer or stop spending it.

RBC not there.
Leaving TD insurance at next renewal.
There are a lot of companies and I can only do my best.
I make it clear why when asked.
It's my personal stand.
I put it out there in case someone else thinks the way I do but is unaware.

So what bank do you use? What beer do you drink? What insurance company do you use?

I'm only asking, because there were an awful lot of donators in that list and it would be very hard to boycott all of them -- so how did you decide on CAA as the boycott recipient?

This. What are they attempting to buy on my behalf in addition to me and them paying an overabundance of tax already?

Sure, but instead of going after the Government, who will be really loathe to cut off their own source of funds, why not ask questions of the donors? If they begin to feel uncomfortable enough with the situation, the funds will dry up and the problem will be solved. Go to their public sites and ask publicly why they donated the funds, whether it was on behalf of their clients/customers, and what exactly they expect to get for the money. Are they expecting something in return, are they wasting client/customers money, or what ??? If they're spending it they should either have a good answer or stop spending it.

Back
Top Bottom