Brampton riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brampton riders

eman2784

hey my name is emanuel new to the site...im 31 and currently ride a suzuki m50 with some loud cobra pipes on that puppy..im looking into switching to a sport bike next year (fz09)...just looking for some people to ride with..cruiser or sport bike.. i like to hve some fun so no slow pokes please

hey my name is emanuel new to the site...im 31 and currently ride a suzuki m50 with some loud cobra pipes on that puppy..im looking into switching to a sport bike next year (fz09)...just looking for some people to ride with..cruiser or sport bike.. i like to hve some fun so no slow pokes please
Maybe you should define slow pokes, I'm brampton area , ride a busa or a Ducati what I consider fast others may call slow, I still need a licence Monday to drive to work to pay for the toys, however once the weather is decent I'm up for a ride, somewhat spirited in the right moment and place.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

I was thinking the same thing, But welcome.

Maybe you should define slow pokes, I'm brampton area , ride a busa or a Ducati what I consider fast others may call slow, I still need a licence Monday to drive to work to pay for the toys, however once the weather is decent I'm up for a ride, somewhat spirited in the right moment and place.

Welcome!

I am in Brampton too and been riding since last year.
Have been looking for some folks to cruise along when time and weather permits.

Provide more details and we could get a nice little group set up hopefully.

I ride a Suzuki Intruder 800.

hi i am a new rider here in brampton too .. just got my little bike cbr 125r..
been riding from past few days.. hope to join you guys for a meet up some day and get some tips ...

Back
Top Bottom