Throttle/brake control through corners? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Throttle/brake control through corners?

I wasn't meaning to seem insulting to your know how fyi...

And I was going by the fact his flair has a CBR125 in it. My mistake.

But lets say coming onto the front straight at shannonville on a CBR250 or hell even my Bandit 400. Let off the gas for a split second into corner one, shift body weight over and just steer through corner 2, up shift into 4th on the short shoot to 3 back down 2 gears into 2nd and brake, little blip of throttle to 4 (no braking) then a quick down shift into 1st again no brakes as your positioning for the right onto the back straight...then just open up the throttle right at the apex. The bikes dont make enough power to spit you off there.

But all of this is irrelevant if he is on a GSX-R750

Do not roll off the gas into turn one on a small bike, flat out 5th through there, you might just need to maintain throttle for a second or 2 during max lean and then gas on again but do not let off gas.

This is in no way a good example on how to ride around on a 250 but just an example of the first lap into turn 1 - I could have gone trhough it faster but I didn't have the balls to smash someone elses bike.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbIVqYxHKhc

Do not roll off the gas into turn one on a small bike, flat out 5th through there, you might just need to maintain throttle for a second or 2 during max lean and then gas on again but do not let off gas.

This is in no way a good example on how to ride around on a 250 but just an example of the first lap into turn 1 - I could have gone trhough it faster but I didn't have the balls to smash someone elses bike.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbIVqYxHKhc

Nice ...
Yep, turn 1 on a CBR250R is definitely balls-out in top gear; in dry and warm conditions on warmed-up tires.
Lift and drive-hard in top (or down one cog and v-high revs) through the 2 corners following the back-straight, too.

Back
Top Bottom