riding partners in downtown toronto | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

riding partners in downtown toronto

Hey guys, another rider and I are meeting TODAY at 3 PM near yonge and adelaide; we will go up to the forks of the credit. We are fairly new riders, anybody interested in joining us for the ride please text me at nine zero five, nine seven eight, seven six eight three. Ride safe!

Hey guys, another rider and I are meeting TODAY at 3 PM near yonge and adelaide; we will go up to the forks of the credit. We are fairly new riders, anybody interested in joining us for the ride please text me at nine zero five, nine seven eight, seven six eight three. Ride safe!

ah, if i saw this earlier i wouldve joined..

Hi
I am a noobie from downtown. I've been lurking around alone... would be cool to ride with other ppl.

Where do you usually ride? I'm in the East York area if you're ever around here let me know. I'm new to riding as well. 416 819 7162. Text me and I'm usually free after 6pm or weekends.

New rider here. I've ridden in from Durham. 401 -> DVP -> Richmond -> Bay -> Temperance. Great places to park if you work in the area.

Send me a message if you want to ride around some time. Lorenn_x and I usually ride around from Durham area!

Re: riding partners in downtown toronto
I am super new rider and am curious if anyone would be interested in teaching me a few things. I'm in the west end near Dufferin and Bloor. I just got my bike today and been relearning the basics in a lane way away from traffic. So far I have not ridden it on the streets and don't plan to until I can learn to smoothly start/turn the bike from stop.

I took my course last summer and haven't touched a bike since, so I feel like I'm brand new to riding. It's a bit annoying but I guess practice makes perfect. if someone is patient enough, I've appreciate some help!

I can teach you the basics. It's my 15th season riding. Hit me up 6132180808

Last edited:
Re:Inviting all riders to a local dt ride whatsapp group. Pm me if interested, thanks.

Add me to the whatsapp group 6132180808

Last edited:
I'm down to ride on weekends :)

Where do you usually ride? I'm in the East York area if you're ever around here let me know. I'm new to riding as well. 416 819 7162. Text me and I'm usually free after 6pm or weekends.

im by yonge and bloor area. I usually go to yorkville and then go up mount pleasant, lakeshore area, danforth etc

trying to see if we can setup a whatsapp group and add all of us

im by yonge and bloor area. I usually go to yorkville and then go up mount pleasant, lakeshore area, danforth etc

trying to see if we can setup a whatsapp group and add all of us

I'm in the downtown core, got my bike 2 weeks ago and been riding sometimes after work and on weekends. If you guys have any groups going on, please add me: 416 587 6662

I'm by downtown Toronto as well.

Let's meet & ride this upcoming FRIDAY JUNE 3 & SATURDAY JUNE 4, who's coming?

Last edited:
Is there is Whatsapp group for rides, I just bought my bike and I am interested in riding anywhere. I live in Oakville and have a Shadow VLX 600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I'm a relatively experienced rider (10 years) who's new to Toronto and currently on a CBR600RR. I'm looking to figure out where the tightest twisty roads are around the city. If anyone is doing any rides to explore any potential roads or knows where they are, can you please let me know? I'd be down to get in this WhatsApp and join you if people are organizing rides, but I typically don't ride in huge groups. 514-6six-52-5370 -- thanks!

Hey everyone, I am always down for a ride. Count me in for the WhatsApp Group. Currently on a BMW S1000rr. 416-356-9729 - Thanks!

Last edited:
(New rider here. I've ridden in from Durham. 401 -> DVP -> Richmond -> Bay -> Temperance. Great places to park if you work in the area.

Send me a message if you want to ride around some time. Lorenn_x and I usually ride around from Durham area!)

Hey, I'm always looking for new riding partners. Always out your way.

Last edited:
Hey all, I'm looking to join a group or ride with some people downtown Toronto. I'm free tonight or anytime tomorrow ! Or anytime just hit shoot me a text 6478318611.

PS. Can I get added to that whatsapp group ?
N

Back
Top Bottom