riding partners in downtown toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

riding partners in downtown toronto

On Sunday three of us drove downtown and stopped at dundas square for a hour or so it's pretty good environment there let you know next time we go

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

On Sunday three of us drove downtown and stopped at dundas square for a hour or so it's pretty good environment there let you know next time we go

Just curious, whats the parking situation there? always see bikes there but the owners always seem to be next to them or in the cafe.

hi,text me att 6478899267 when you drive to dt next time, we can ride together around downtown environment.

hi,text me att 6478899267 when you drive to dt next time, we can ride together around downtown environment.
Didn't have any trouble parking against the curb I did walk up yonge a bit but just came back to dundas square so I wasn't too far from the bike

Hey guys,
My name is Yaman. This was the longest wait for summer, and the weather just turned up. It looks like a great weekend up ahead; anybody down to ride around Mississauga or Toronto shoot me a text and i'll join you! 905-978-7683

I'm close to down town too and looking to ride and meet up with new riders as well. I usually ride around East York area with a buddy and were both fairly new to riding.

Just moved here from Ottawa, don't have my riding crew anymore :(
I ride a BMW s1000RR, 14 years riding exp.
Anyone want to ride give me a text. 613-218-0808
Anywhere/Anytime.

Best advice is ride out of the city to where the better roads are. Unless you are essentially just looking for coffee hops/meets.

Anyone interested for ride Saturday or Sunday ...shoot me text at 4169535537... I live in Mississauga... But I'll ride any around GTA

Just curious, whats the parking situation there? always see bikes there but the owners always seem to be next to them or in the cafe.

I live right by YDS. A lot of bikes like to park on the one-way street off of yonge before dundas if youre travelling north (turn right at the street the hard rock cafe is on). Or if you go 2 seconds more east on the same street there is a municipal parking with attendants right there on the same street before victoria on the left hand side (little more secure and can leave your bike overnight if you needed 24 hour attendants and security).

make sure you lock your bike though...

40 gerrard street east also has an underground although id be worried about my bike getting knicked there..

Last edited:
anyone up for a ride this aft/eve? texting a bunch of people in this thread

Last edited:
I am super new rider and am curious if anyone would be interested in teaching me a few things. I'm in the west end near Dufferin and Bloor. I just got my bike today and been relearning the basics in a lane way away from traffic. So far I have not ridden it on the streets and don't plan to until I can learn to smoothly start/turn the bike from stop.

I took my course last summer and haven't touched a bike since, so I feel like I'm brand new to riding. It's a bit annoying but I guess practice makes perfect. if someone is patient enough, I've appreciate some help!

Hey guys and girls, I live downtown and am just getting back into riding after a two-year hiatus. Looking for a nice Saturday morning ride outside the city, maybe stop to grab lunch or coffee somewhere.

Hey guys! I'm in Oshawa, but regularly ride west (Pickering, Scarborough etc). I'm 22 female, have a Ninja 300, and always looking for people to ride (regularly hopefully) with! Shoot me a text anytime.

905 441 9490

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom