Ninja 300 OTD? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ninja 300 OTD?

Save your thousand, you don't need ABS...:lmao:

Newbie thinks they know everything, even buying a new bike is a smart choice.

all the dumb comments aside if you're set on a brand new one yes, it is a good price. Especially considering I paid 5800 back in 09 for a Ninja 250.

Looks like I was not approved for finance. So I guess i wont be getting a bike for a few months. :cussing:

Looks like I was not approved for finance. So I guess i wont be getting a bike for a few months. :cussing:
Did you apply with a down-payment? That will greatly help your chances. I put 20% down ($1000) when I purchased, that scored me a neat little 1.9% financing rate. You can apply online with markhamoutdoorpower if you just want to try your luck there.

Did you apply with a down-payment? That will greatly help your chances. I put 20% down ($1000) when I purchased, that scored me a neat little 1.9% financing rate. You can apply online with markhamoutdoorpower if you just want to try your luck there.

I applied with 1k down. I have pretty bad credit because I screwed around when i was 18. I am probably just going to save cash and buy used. So bummed right now

If you have $1000 already, save up another few hundred and buy something in that price range so at least you're riding at the beginning of the season instead of the end.

It it may not be what you'd ideally like, but lower your standards, sell it at the end of the season (assuming you choose wisely you'll probably break even at least) and then save up again next winter so you can buy what you want then.

A phone number is included in that ad... I know it's strange in this day and age, but you could actually call him on the telemephone!

Hahah that was the first thing I did.keeps going to some magic jack voicemail.

Last edited:
It it may not be what you'd ideally like, but lower your standards

Basically describes my entire dating life. Although it was the women who did the lowering of standards.?

DJ, looks like you'll be taking my advice after all. ?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

The first ad you posted, blows these two out of the water. Only thing is damn guy is not responding.
Negotiate bro. You're making me question your ethnicity here....?
"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.....these numbers are all too high for what I want to pay..."
Russell Peters

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom