Best Budget Intercom & Blueooth? BTI V6 1200m Review | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Budget Intercom & Blueooth? BTI V6 1200m Review

Canadian Rider

Hi guys,

I wanted to post my review of a budget value intercom and Bluetooth communicator. This unit is much cheaper then other brands, and really offers a solid feature set for a price you cannot refuse. So many positives on this unit, me and my 8 riding buddies each bought one and we all agree, this is the best unit for the money. Bluetooth, 6 rider intercom, great battery life, great quality, great speakers and microphone etc!

check out my full review here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hyVG54bSbA
Let me know what you think or if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Will it pair up to a sena?

Will it pair up to a sena?

Indeed it will, but using the universal connection with the Sena instead. What does that mean? Basically this unit will "call" the Sena using the phone button and not the dedicated intercom button(no need for a phone though) and you will be able to connect to a Sena unit, only to communicate with 1 rider. Basically acts like your "calling" the Sena unit.

So if I'm riding with two other riders with Sena's and they use intercom I won't hear.

Correct, you will only be able to connect to 1 of them at a time and only hear and talk to them using their phone mode.

That is a deal breaker for me as most of the people I ride with have sena's.

I agree, if you have friends with Senas already then its best for you to get a Sena.
If you or your "crew" need intercoms and you all get this, it could be a great option. Even still this and for your pillion is a great option!

Bought the 1000m with fm radio great headset

Can you use another set of headphones with it? eg if solo riding, can I use a better pair of noise cancelling headphones for music only?

Can you use another set of headphones with it? eg if solo riding, can I use a better pair of noise cancelling headphones for music only?

Indeed you should be able too. The input is simply a 3.5mm aux port. As long as you are connecting to that, it should work just fine.

I just bought a pair of these. They should be here tomorrow. Ill be using it mainly with my bro when we ride but ill be using it as well with the misus as passenger once in a blue moon.

I found your review on the utube and bought a pair right away. Haha

I think the price is ok for the purpose im going to use it.

Thanks for the review. I did subscribe to your channel to help a bit but im not on youtube all the time.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom