Sport touring tires | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sport touring tires

Finally getting my PR4s put on this weekend to replace the 10 year old bridgestone rear tire and the 6 year old bridgestone front tire.
Really excited to ride past 120kmh without worrying about my tire bursting.

Finally getting my PR4s put on this weekend to replace the 10 year old bridgestone rear tire and the 6 year old bridgestone front tire.

Let's us know in a couple of years after you break them in

So you have been riding the bike, and you are giving advice to new riders.
alrightt there

So you have been riding the bike, and you are giving advice to new riders.
alrightt there

Nothing you say has any point or meaning. Its all just trolling. You post some meme or one liner and thats it.

How have you racked up that post count without getting banned?

Do you have anything to say that adds to anything, ever?

Im not even going to bother explaining myself on this. Im not going to feed the troll.

I've heard good things about the Shinko Raven 009's. Anyone have experience with these tires?

Nothing you say has any point or meaning. Its all just trolling. You post some meme or one liner and thats it.

How have you racked up that post count without getting banned?

Do you have anything to say that adds to anything, ever?

Im not even going to bother explaining myself on this. Im not going to feed the troll.

I think D was just wondering how advising people to take a track school is bad advise? It really is the only way to become a good rider.

I think D was just wondering how advising people to take a track school is bad advise? It really is the only way to become a good rider.

Road and track are different animals, and require different techniques, which should be quite obvious.
So, no it isn't the only way to become a good rider, and may be a good way to become a bad rider, or a bad way to become a good rider.

And participating in an orgy is the only way to get good at sex... LOL

Road and track are different animals, and require different techniques, which should be quite obvious.
So, no it isn't the only way to become a good rider, and may be a good way to become a bad rider, or a bad way to become a good rider.

Lmao, you have no clue.

Lmao, you have no clue.
We all think we are great riders until we hit the track and then reality sets in and only then we realize how marginally bad we are compared to our potential, regardless of how good you are vs your riding buddies.

I like Metzler m7. Perfect sticky tire and lasts forever. Plus it's $25-30 cheaper per tire than the pilot power counterpart.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I wasnt saying don't take a riding course, I just had an issue with the idea that if you just take enough $600 courses you can make your 250 faster than a 600SS. For the cost of those training courses you could afford to upgrade.
But not only that, Im sure you could ride faster in a 250 if you know what youre doing compared to someone that just started with a 600SS, but people upgrade for reasons other than to go faster. The two ideas arent the same thing. People don't buy a bigger bike for the sole reason of street racing. There are lots of appeals of bigger bikes that taking some courses wont give you. But by all means, take the courses if you want to.

Btw, the PR4s are amazing. Its like a completely different bike. To be fair though, any new tire probably wouldve made it feel like a new bike. Those old tires were too damn old. Ill know more after some more riding.

PS, courses are not the ONLY way to become a better rider.

Back
Top Bottom