2012 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R with lots of spare parts | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2012 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R with lots of spare parts

sparkybp

2012 ZX-6R for sale:

For sale is a 2012 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R with 6500 KM on it, 95% street ridden with a few track days in beginner group
Bought brand new in June of 2012 at Two Wheel Motorsports in Guelph
The bike has an extended third party warranty for another year or two that covers anything at all that may go wrong, wheel to wheel.
Rode it on the street for one year and couldn't afford insurance any longer so I stored it.
Bought race bodywork and converted the bike to a track bike.
Rode it about 6-8 track days in the beginner group and I'm slow so the bike has not been abused at all if anything it's properly broken in now.
This year I decided to convert it back to street and insure it but they basically want one of my limbs for the insurance policy so I've decided to sell everything.
Has always had Motul Full Synthetic oil changes and a K&N Oil Filter with every oil change.
Please keep in mind that I've owned this bike since brand new and I love it so I took great care of it especially knowing I would have to rely on it on closed course.

Modifications:
EBC Sintered Brake Pads
SS Front Brake Lines
Motion Pro quick turn throttle kit
Re-valved Ohlins Steering Damper by Kyle Racing
Puig Windscreen
Driven Block Off Plates
BMC Air Filter (with cleaning kit)
Power Commander V with Auto-Tune Interface
Akrapovic exhaust with link pipe and gutted headers(pretty much full exhaust), and Akrapovic carbon fiber exhaust hanger.
Woodcraft Rear sets
Woodcraft Frame Slider brackets installed you will have to cut bodywork if you want to mount the pucks
ELKA rear shock with remote hydraulic pre-load adjustment
Brand new Competition Werkes LTD fender eliminator kit installed.
Front and Rear generic motorcycle stands
An Abba Superbike stand

What can be worked into the deal:
Two full sets of track bodywork one is ready to mount
One still needs some fiberglass work as I bought it used as backup

I also kept buying spare parts because I wanted to build another bike so I have:
Spare swing arm
Spare ecu and wiring harness
Spare original rear sets and passenger foot pegs
Spare air box and air filter
Spare gas tank with a ding that I used on the track so I don't hurt my original tank
Spare set of rims although the front has a little wobble in it so I shelved them
Spare tail section of the bike
And finally a spare frame that can only be used on closed course.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...6r/1150177469?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Also here are some more pictures:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B88oE6WImrCQbmxmLVdJdEhvZ1U&usp=sharing

Feel free to ask any questions via email at sparkybp@gmail.com or contact me at 226-808-3996, text message usually works best.

Located in Guelph Ontario

Just realized you will need DOT tires in order to have it street legal. I have Pirelli Superbike Pros on the rims right now not for road use.

Last edited:
Bump! My last option for insurance didn't pan out so it must go. Brand new Michelin Power Pure 3 street tires installed. $7500 with the Elka shock OEM shock, spare track frame, spare tail section, spare swing arm, two spare wiring harnesses and ecu. Bunch of boxes with oem parts. A ton of brake pad sets, Braking rotors, OEM Rotors, ABBA Superbike stand, two sets of race bodywork, etc. Come see everything there is, if your a track guy/street rider, this is an awesome package. Text me at 226-809-3996. Sorry the kijiji ad is no longer up. The google drive link has a picture of a frame torn down, that is part of all the spare parts the original bike is all in one piece never had the motor out.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom