Oshawa Harley dealership named tops in Canada | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oshawa Harley dealership named tops in Canada

nearace

DURHAM -- Employees at Mackie Harley-Davidson have reason to be proud these days.

The Oshawa dealership picked up three top awards recently, including the 2015 Canadian Dealer of the Year.

Brooke Mackie, the operations and marketing manager for the dealership, said the award came from the Harley-Davidson Canada.

“Every year they name a dealer of the year in Canada and the U.S. We’re the Canadian dealer,” she said. “All the dealers in Canada are scored on customer criteria. It’s a performance measure. Whoever has the highest measure receives the award.

It’s the first time the dealership has won the award.

Owner Paul Mackie said in a statement, “We are very excited to be named the 2015 Canadian Dealer of the Year, Central Region Dealer of the Year and Platinum Award winners through Harley-Davidson Canada.”

He thanked customers and staff.

Brooke Mackie said, “It’s definitely due to the staff.”

The dealership opened in May 2003 and has about 35 employees.

I have frequented quite a few HD dealerships, can definitely tell the difference in culture and climate between them. So much so that I go out of town for parts and service.

My dad just bought a new harley there, I was with him when he picked it up. They're definitely an impressive dealership! They took us around to each department to introduce us, gave a little gift at each stop, and we're very friendly!

There was a scuff mark on the front fender and Paul Jr. (Owners son) came out, looked at it and said to take the bike home and they'll have a new fender for us whenever we can come back in.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Just bought my second bike there. Fantastic group of people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 37973

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice bike!

I went to Mackie's when we went bike shopping last Fall. We arrived 5min before closing (I thought they were open later) and offered to come back another day as t not keep him late (sales manager was only person left there) but he said to stay and happily spent 15-20min with us showing what they had to offer. Nice place, good service. 4 of my friends have spent a lot of money on bikes there and have nothing but great service stories.

I bought my bike there... They are fantastic. Scott is the sales manager, great guy. He was texting me at 1030pm (4 hrs after close to sort out paperwork on my deal since I wanted to pick the bike up early) Coleen is the office manager and went running around after hours rummaging through boxes just to find one document to make sure they could transfer my plates (would have been totally reasonable to just say I couldn't pick it up till the following week sometime). I've spent hours on the phone with Jamie their parts guy just talking about options and he's talked me out of some expensive mods because he says it won't suit the bike.... Paul jr calls me on my birthday and the anniversary of buying my bike just to say hi (sure he's not doing that just for me).

They get customer service so congrats to them...

Oh did I mention they will pick up my bike in Richmond hill for service complimentary?

Back
Top Bottom