Android Boxs - whose got 1? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Android Boxs - whose got 1?

I had that problem too. I am enjoying Filmon for documentaries. Very reliable streams

so primewire aka 1 channel is down...they are routing every link to say to go to their website.

on to Exodus and someone else is recommending project free tv add on
Maybe down for HD. SD works fine. Tested today.

sorry what??
what is HD vs SD? and how do i know what setting im on?
SD = standard definition. HD = high definition
Find a movie or show you want to watch. Hover over it and press c on your remote. The HD links are at the top, scroll down until is says SD at the end of the link

Last edited:
Lol

Find a movie or show you want to watch. Hover over it and press c on your remote. The HD links are at the top, scroll down until is says SD at the end of the link
gotcha...ill try it later.

Find a movie or show you want to watch. Hover over it and press c on your remote. The HD links are at the top, scroll down until is says SD at the end of the link[/QUOTE

It's not Super Duty and Heavy Duty
dang!

I got an avov box, paid $150 up front and its $15/month. I get about 12 local channels including cp24 plus 300+ other live channels from the US and UK including pay per view channels. Though I mostly use it for kodi to stream movies and shows. Oh and most of the channels are HD. Ive had it for over a year and no issues so far.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I got an avov box, paid $150 up front and its $15/month. I get about 12 local channels including cp24 plus 300+ other live channels from the US and UK including pay per view channels. Though I mostly use it for kodi to stream movies and shows. Oh and most of the channels are HD. Ive had it for over a year and no issues so far.

If you mostly use it for Kodi, then why the $15/month? is that a USTV Now subscription?

If you mostly use it for Kodi, then why the $15/month? is that a USTV Now subscription?
Because I wanted the local news channels and do enjoy discovery, history, etc occasionally. I believe its a subscription paid to somebody for their servers. My "guy" prolly keeps a cut and passes on the money the server people. I don't really know man lol. $15/month is nothing compared to what I was paying ROBBERS before.

Because I wanted the local news channels and do enjoy discovery, history, etc occasionally. I believe its a subscription paid to somebody for their servers. My "guy" prolly keeps a cut and passes on the money the server people. I don't really know man lol. $15/month is nothing compared to what I was paying ROBBERS before.

Hope it doesn't disconnect soon. Love history & discovery but they're not the same anymore

I'm using a Roku box, dropped cable two? yrs ago. We had 145 stations and watched 3. Over air antenna gets 20 stations for local news and shows. Between Netflix, MLB station and unlimited interweb I went from $189. month to $90.00.

My problem is setting up Kodi/Roku. I can't seem to find and download the streams. Do you have a link to a good tutorial/where I can get these streams?

For my parents place, they bought into IPTV - they paid $120 for the box and $15/mo for the company to maintain everything for them.

My problem is setting up Kodi/Roku. I can't seem to find and download the streams. Do you have a link to a good tutorial/where I can get these streams?

For my parents place, they bought into IPTV - they paid $120 for the box and $15/mo for the company to maintain everything for them.
my iptv box came preloaded with kodi and I'm running Exodus and haven't found too many broken links.

Exodus works great. To the guys paying a subscription, if that gives you peace of mind then good choice but there is nothing they do that you can't with a little research on YouTube. However if your time and hassle free is more valuable 15 a month is worth it

Not everyone is Asian and born knowing all about tech ?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk
I am not severely techy

Most or all people that sell the boxes are no longer adding apps or software to the boxes now.

They will sell you the box, but its the end user that will have to put all the software on it.

A friend of mine does this full-time. A great guy and a wonderful product.

http://socialstreamglobal.com/

Check the business out if you're interested.

No issues, you can buy the box on Ebay or amazon and they come pre-loaded. These companies that sell the boxes are ripp offs anyways, they just rely on people's lack of knoledge on how things work to make a buck.

Back
Top Bottom