hello from brampton north | GTAMotorcycle.com

hello from brampton north

docmayank

hello all.. i got my licence last year but getting a bike now. hopefully cbr125r or cb300fa
insurance is really a pain here in brampton ..
even for a small bike they are charging alot

Welcome. The CB300F is a really nice looking bike, I would have picked one up if I didn't find a great deal on a 300R

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Welcome. I'm also from the area. I found The Personal to be the best for insurance after TD did a nice bait and switch...

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

i got my self a sweet deal on cbr 125r .. 2014 model.. it was just 61km when i got it.. but its biting me hard now.. as it cuts out on a warm running temp as i come to halt on a red light .. any suggestions about a decent mechanic who could help me here..
thank you guys for response and sorry for late response i didnt get any notifications that i got replies

@docmayank pm @frekeyguy
He's the guy you're looking for.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

@joe bass fekeguy hasnt replied yet ... Do you have his number or do you know where i can find him

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

@joe bass fekeguy hasnt replied yet ... Do you have his number or do you know where i can find him

He's usually really good at answering. It just sometimes takes a couple days. He's good, so he's busy.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Where about are you ? I am around 410 / Sandlewood area. New rider as well .. we can go riding

Last edited:
Yeah weather should open up .. Text me ur number ill add u to the WhatsApp group we have for brampton riders

brampton is the worst in GTA for insurance. :( GL ride safe!

I have been lead to believe in Ontario. Maybe even Canada. Don`t ask me why. Everybody is so polite, always signals. Looks at you and smiles. Maybe I lie a little too.
That keeps you on you toes, which is good training to be alert and expect the worst. Which you should do anyway.

Back
Top Bottom