2016 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

nims232

Site Supporter
It's that time of the year again! I am sure many of you may have been riding throughout this mild winter season. Thank you for another great tagging season last year. Hope you all enjoyed the game as much as I did. Let's start another great season. As always, please ride safe!

Rules:

The rules are pretty simple...
  1. Post a picture of any place in the Greater Toronto Area that you have ridden to.
  2. The bike must be in the picture.
  3. The place has to be somewhere anyone can safely ride to (no private property etc.), on roads (paved or gravel) no trails.
  4. Show some photo clues taken along the way to the tag spot (optional).
  5. The first person to post a shot of the same spot (including their bike) on this thread gets to place the next tag.
  6. No old photos, must be current.
    • When 'tagging' a location: 'current' means the photo was taken (not just edited or Photo-shopped) after the time the challenge 'go-to' spot is posted. Simple.
    • When setting up a new 'go-to' tag spot for others to pursue, 'current' means the photo you post was taken within approx. the last 3 months.
    • As a courtesy to others, ensure that the photo is indeed 'current', for example, the business you took a photo of and posted hasn't relocated or closed up shop or the farm field you took a photo of and posted isn't now a sub-division construction zone.
  7. The person who finds and posts a tag, must place a new tag within 3 hours of the find post or else that tag is considered void and the previous tag is still open.
    • If a new tag is not posted within 3 hours, someone else can grab the old tag and post a new tag BEFORE the original tagger posts a new tag. This means that the second tagger does not automatically gets 3 hours to post the new tag but at least gets a chance to score a point. If the original tagger decided not to post a new tag for whatever reason, then the 3-hour rule apply from the time second tagger posted the old tag.
  8. When posting old tag, post should include "Old: <location info> <picture>". The <location info> could be street address or the nearest major junction / landmark.
  9. When posting new tag, post should include "New: <picture>"
The goal is to get out riding and have fun, so don't place any tags that are impossible to find, that kinda defeats the purpose.

Boundary:
Regional-Map-Large.jpg

First Tag: El Cockblock

2zAzxAw.jpg

PS: You all know FLSTC, he will be the co-moderator of this thread this season.

Score as-of Saturday November 19th, 8am

TagsMember
43Mango Rider
40Evon
22Geeser
15slowpoke
14sevet
13alekmotto
8Bettyvee
8LePhillou
72000Tbs
5Matt Rain
4FLSTC
4nims232
4doctorooff
3El Cockblock
3empty
3dr.izzl3
3Jayell
3Joe Bass
2MSRP
1CBRobinson
1Evol
1rockstar93

Last edited:
I call bs! Someone had inside information on the start of the season! Lol!
Guess it's time to get the bike ready. 1 tag first year. 2 tags last year. 4 tags here I come!
Subscribed.
Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

NEW:
20160315_075005_zpskif5gupj.jpg

sorry for the focus, my phone was wet!

Wish my moto can easily hop that curb going the wrong way!
Hooligan! You mad man! ;)

Wish this started last week on that gorgous 16 degree day of sunny weather :p

Hint? c:

ill try it. tomorrow ;)

didnt even notice this being taken, wifey works north of that and i went to see her at work this week, couldve EASILY taken that tag.

I'll be living these tags vicariously through you guys for a couple months.

Last edited:
Why so quiet? I too am living vicariously though this thread having moved to Vancouver last year.

Get out of bed taggers and get tagging!

Why so quiet? I too am living vicariously though this thread having moved to Vancouver last year.

Get out of bed taggers and get tagging!
Had lunch date with someone. But tomorrow, i've got to meet someone north of my work at simcoe/wellington so ill make a small detour lol

#phototag

Last edited:
Old: Adelaide and university, Shangri la hotel

I suggest not doing these tags in the future, it can get pretty busy in that area lol
129687385.jpg

Isn't that part of the challenge tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its Not about endangering people who cant hop curbs :p
I could hop it, but i got a nice red light there so i took the picture real quick just parked in that rightmost lane with 4flashers.

I apologize for the curb hops if it offended anyone. For the record, I shut down, got off, and pushed my bike to the spot. It was also early in the morning with not much traffic and no pedestrians...

You don't have to be on the exact spot, i.e. you could be across or down the street and get the object in the background.

I think the challenge should be a location/object not well known so you have to first figure out where it is, then compete with others to get there first (if they've figured it out yet).

Poor JoeB... I read somewhere that he was planning a trip downtown today....

Yesterday.
But I thought Le Phillou was gonna grab it, and I wasn't sure exactly where it was.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom