New rider gear opinion | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New rider gear opinion

I am a new rider ( Got my M2 via MTOHP) last year, and i got my bike last week ( ninja 300 abs se ). I went to riderschoice in Mississauga and i had no clue about riding gears... Pretty cool guys out there and helped me get my jacket, helmet and gloves. They give huge discounts for debit as well .. check it out .
Do they carry a wide selection of boots, I have an exceptionally wide foot (ask my wife ;)) and having trouble finding a boot in a 4E width

Do they carry a wide selection of boots, I have an exceptionally wide foot (ask my wife ;)) and having trouble finding a boot in a 4E width
Riders Choice does carry a good selection of boots, as does GP Bikes and maybe even Royal Distributing in Barrie or St Onge in Barrie. I also have wide feet and have found that for waterproof boots, Alpinestar Web Gortex boots fit well, as do the Daytona Security Evo's (most comfortable and protective). I think both are available at Riders Choice and maybe GP Bikes, but Daytona's are not likely sold in many other places.

Back
Top Bottom