Track Maps/Layouts - Suggested as a Sticky | GTAMotorcycle.com

Track Maps/Layouts - Suggested as a Sticky

cjbenedict

Track Maps/Layouts - ? Sticky ?

When I first got into track I spent a bit of time to find 'accurate' layouts for the tracks in Ontario for my own reference. I believe would be a useful tool for any novice at the track, for several different reasons.

A friend found this website that has layouts for tracks in North America. I got in touch with the Admin of the website a couple months ago, asked if they would be interested in adding all of Ontario's track layouts. I provided some sample maps and basic background info, the admins responded to my requests and now all of Ontario's tracks are there aside from Grand Bend, which is on their to-do list.

If any of the details on the website are not correct you can let me know or contact the website directly, they appear to welcome to rider input.

I'd suggest this thread as a Sticky.

http://www.sportbiketrackguide.com/track-maps/canada/

Last edited:
Re: Track Maps/Layouts - ? Sticky ?

I think the shanny nelson circuit map needs an update. It looks like the old layout from a couple (?) decades ago.

I gave the website a copy of the only decent layout of shannonville i could find online and they extrapolated from it. The website admin was good to deal with, if you know of any better layout photos can contact them, got back to me in a few days or less, or forward any layouts to me and ill contact them

Nelson is def not correct for turn 6.
Great job getting these uploaded though.
Sticky this for sure!

...you also need a new avatar photo Sir. Jasmine is all mine now! Haha

Last edited:

Nelson is def not correct for turn 6.
Great job getting these uploaded though.
Sticky this for sure!

...you also need a new avatar photo Sir. Jasmine is all mine now! Haha

I'm always the one taking photos, good photo of Misty has yet to be taken :(

A photo of Canadian Tire Motorsports Park I took from the air

attachment.php

Attachments

• CT-Track.jpg
    CT-Track.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 255

Guys, here are all the maps I've been using for years.

The Shannonville maps were taken from the FAST riding school course material in 2000. The GBM maps came from their site and I made them outlines for coaching. Calabogie and CTMP maps came from their sites. The TMP map was created by Jamie (credit given in the item description) and I modified it to an outline for coaching also.

To the top with this!
Start memorizing those layouts again boys and girls!

Bumping this

Back
Top Bottom