Scarborough/durham | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough/durham

jameszx6r

Looking for anyone who wants to ride short or long trips. weather should be nice this weekend. Not into stunting or being stupid looking for responsible riders

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Let's wait for better temperatures we can make a few rides soon.;-)

Yeah as soon as the weather gets nice i would like to get out there and meet some new riders

Finally got out there today for a few hours was amazing. Still a little too cold come on warm weather !!!!

Same... Wasnt too bad. My hands were chilly.. Going to try latex gloves under my gloves tomorrow. I may pick up some cold weather gloves at the spring show.

Same... Wasnt too bad. My hands were chilly.. Going to try latex gloves under my gloves tomorrow. I may pick up some cold weather gloves at the spring show.
Check out the Velocity/fired up heated gloves. They are fantastic, and right now he's giving a free second set of batteries wit purchase.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

I'm in the Pickering area and interested in some rides as well.

Yeah also had cold fingers today I have a thin pair underneath my bike gloves. Problem solved

Meeting at Tim's morningside and Sheppard at 1130 for a coffee then heading out to who knows where

James how was the ride? I ended up going out with a friend from the motorcycle safety course and we had a good 100K ride. It was last minute.. Next time ill shoot ya a text. Was a great ride. Next time it'll be longer and hopefully have more curves ;)

James how was the ride? I ended up going out with a friend from the motorcycle safety course and we had a good 100K ride. It was last minute.. Next time ill shoot ya a text. Was a great ride. Next time it'll be longer and hopefully have more curves ;)
Amazing Met with two friends we were out for about 5 hours great day today. No worries glad you got out there today there will be many nice days soon to come really looking forward to the meetup ride

Ya im around the area. Would be nice to meet some of you guys. Ill have to get newbie seat time. So I can keep up with you guys

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Back
Top Bottom