2016 Demo ride days? | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 Demo ride days?

what bike are you interested in? if you truly want to get a feel of the bike contact the dealer and arrange a one on one demo ride

For example snow city has a versys 650 designated as a demo bike

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Barrie Honda Powerhouse always has a good assortment of demo bikes. You just call them up and ask to book a test ride. Usually a salesman will take another bike and lead you on a decent run. I'm waiting for them to get the Africa twin.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Barrie Honda Powerhouse always has a good assortment of demo bikes. You just call them up and ask to book a test ride. Usually a salesman will take another bike and lead you on a decent run. I'm waiting for them to get the Africa twin.

Hmmm. Think I'll call about an FB6.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

For example snow city has a versys 650 designated as a demo bike

Thanks guys for this info, I am sure this will be very helpful for people currently bike shopping. Let's continue adding to this list.

I've always wanted to try a Demo day but I'm afraid I might try something and really really like it.

It's why I never tried Krispy Kreme Donuts.

I know Barrie Harley is really great about having demo bikes in house. St Onge only does factory demo days (afaik).

Guess I should've been a little more specific lol!
Looking into more beginner bikes - CBR300R, CBR500R, Ninja 300, R3, etc :p

I was just wondering if anyone had heard or had dates from places like Barrie Powerhouse, Hully Gully, Markham Outdoor, Ready Powersports or anything like that

Glad to see lots of replies so fast though, thanks everyone!

I always look forward to the demo days at Brampton Powersports. I went in last week and I could've sworn I read a sign indicating they are no longer a Suzuki and Honda dealership. The website doesn't say anything. I was in a rush so I didn't have time to ask someone. Anybody know anything?

I always look forward to the demo days at Brampton Powersports. I went in last week and I could've sworn I read a sign indicating they are no longer a Suzuki and Honda dealership. The website doesn't say anything. I was in a rush so I didn't have time to ask someone. Anybody know anything?
Not sure about Suzuki but they are definitely still a Honda dealer RE Eduardo the sales manager there

Last edited:
Guess I should've been a little more specific lol!
Looking into more beginner bikes - CBR300R, CBR500R, Ninja 300, R3, etc
I was just wondering if anyone had heard or had dates from places like Barrie Powerhouse, Hully Gully, Markham Outdoor, Ready Powersports or anything like that

Glad to see lots of replies so fast though, thanks everyone!
I bought my cbr600rr from Markham outdoor power. Fantastic guys to deal with!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Same.

Markham Outdoor Power are great people and dealer. I have bought all my bikes from them, and recommended many friends to go.
all very happy.

Oakville Yamaha's demo day is May 7.

Bikes on the truck: R3, FZ07, FZ09, FJ09, XSR900, FJR13, Bolt R-Spec, Stryker and SMAX.

GP does one on one demos. Just need to call them and arrange.

Niagara race crafters will promote a demo weekend somewhere in April. The only hold back is the weather. There will be feature a couple of ninja 300, zx10 and 600... So if you are looking for a new Kawi... That's a good opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom