Are Suzuki GSX-R's becoming Rare? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are Suzuki GSX-R's becoming Rare?

The banks count on you to F up, this is why they offer you more debt. You have to have your house paid off half way to qualify for a HELOC. The bank sees this as you 50% away from losing you as an interest paying customer, so they offer you all this free money (so you think) . I'm starting to wonder if people actually understand what they are doing with a HELOC and what they are signing? I would like to see stats on how many spend more and how many use this powerful tool to F the bank and say goodbye. I paid off my mortgage in nine years using a HELOC.

I think Jericho is politely trying to steer this thread back to the topic. Superbike Racer makes some excellent quality videos. It's a K9 GSX-R 1000 stripped down to the frame and modded back up.

It's a great way to keep a household locked in with that FI for the real money making products- such as bank accounts, odp, credit cards, mutual funds.

Ever since this thread started I can't believe how many GSXR's ive become more aware of on the road. That or maybe those owners are just crazier to be out in the 5 degree weather.

I love tilt cam riding videos, is that you?

Yeah right.. I wish we had roads like that around here. I love those cameras too, was thinking of getting one, but it would be totally useless except on trips to the good roads..

I think Jericho is politely trying to steer this thread back to the topic. Superbike Racer makes some excellent quality videos. It's a K9 GSX-R 1000 stripped down to the frame and modded back up.

bingo.gif

Look carefully at his hands & body.

Honestly I can't tell. I watched it in 360p to compare the audio tracks, still couldn't detect it. I don't do video editing so I can't say one way or another. It does look strange in 4k for me, I thought it was just my PC..

I prefer the underbelly exhaust to be honest

[video=youtube;zziSsdfPKaw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zziSsdfPKaw[/video]

Lots of very stupid overtakes.. but look how the cars don't try and purposely go out of their way to try to mess with the riders.. must be nice to live somewhere like that..

Back
Top Bottom