Bethany 2016 Roll Call | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bethany 2016 Roll Call

Xhumeka

Bethany 2016 Roll Call - Sunday April 17

So who's confirmed riding the Bethany this year? Is it actually on a Sunday or is that a typo? Every Bethany I've ever ridden has been on a Saturday - Sunday is the day for recuperating! Guess I'll have to book Monday off :/

Maybe we can get a couple GTAM groups organized for the ride, they usually like groups of 7-10.

Last edited:
Re: Bethany 2016 Roll Call - Sunday April 17

I am in this year as well

Sent from a device using a program

I could ride Bethany...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to go, it's one of the few I've never done? How's the big bike route for a versys 650 running new tkc80's with skid plate?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

This will be my first year doing the Bethany ride.

How's the big bike route for a versys 650 running new tkc80's with skid plate?

I'm not sure to be honest since I've only ever done the small bike route - but I would think you could manage probably! I have a buddy with a versys that would be more tempted to come if he knows another versys is going.

WudzRydr - that sounds like a challenge you are more than capable of handling :) Can't wait to see that bike...

Looks like it should be a good turn out - couple other guys emailed me too saying they were coming. Definitely enough for 1 or 2 gtam groups :)

Well then, let him know he won't be the only Versys. I'll be there, riding over from Barrie area. If a few of us meet for the big bike route, we'll be able to help each other as necessary. Sounds like fun. :)

Well then, let him know he won't be the only Versys. I'll be there, riding over from Barrie area. If a few of us meet for the big bike route, we'll be able to help each other as necessary. Sounds like fun. :)

Check the Whatsapp pics for today's ride for an idea of what Bethany is like.

Looks like it should be a good turn out - couple other guys emailed me too saying they were coming. Definitely enough for 1 or 2 gtam groups :)

There is a group of us from GTAM on that Whatsapp group that may do Bethany together as well. Let us know if you want in the group chat. FYI, it is very active with messages.

Count myself and a buddy as a maybe...

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Hey,

New to off road and interested in the event.. Details are scarce. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Membership required?
Cost?
More details on location?

I've never done this ride before, but might be up for it if the route isn't a mudfest.

I've had my fill. haha

There is a group of us from GTAM on that Whatsapp group that may do Bethany together as well. Let us know if you want in the group chat. FYI, it is very active with messages.

Thanks for the invite, but I prefer forums - they are more up my alley ;) But if there's any way you can view the pics from your ride without being a WhatsApp user please post the link, would love to see what the trails look like this time of year!

Trails out this way are pretty muddy right now with ice still on the ofsc stuff. Couple more weeks should dry it out.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom