TMP 2016 Track Day dates | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP 2016 Track Day dates

smudger

Does anyone "in the know" have any idea when TMP usually update their website to show the track day dates for the forthcoming year?
I contacted them earlier this year & they said it would be all up by mid February but still nothing is updated on their site & I didn't get a response to my last e-mail to them a couple of weeks ago.

Does anyone "in the know" have any idea when TMP usually update their website to show the track day dates for the forthcoming year?
I contacted them earlier this year & they said it would be all up by mid February but still nothing is updated on their site & I didn't get a response to my last e-mail to them a couple of weeks ago.
And your surprised ????:lmao:

Surprised you still go to TMP as a primary track.
GB isn't much farther from Guelph, facilities are about the same, but the track layout is much more interesting and the surface is kind to your tires.

Surprised you still go to TMP as a primary track.
GB isn't much farther from Guelph, facilities are about the same, but the track layout is much more interesting and the surface is kind to your tires.

I'd say Cayuga and GB have similar surface, GB track layout is far better

All good valid points gents but TMP is the only one that runs regular Saturday track days, there are only so many Tues & Thurs I can take off work so it works for me.

I'd say Cayuga and GB have similar surface, GB track layout is far better

Have to disagree completely.
TMP is famous for cold tearing on tires. GB, your tires look almost polished and brand new when you come off....

This may only be on tires with warmers necessary and not street based sport tires.

Thanks Amazon, I've been e-mailing with Tammy @ Red Dawn about the May 26th one, really want to go on that as I've never done a Red Dawn day before but still waiting for work to give me the ok for that Thursday off, don't want to pay & then find out I'm in Detroit that day.

Reddawn days are the following:
May 26
June 30
July 28
August 25

They're booking up fast, some might already be sold out.

I run Q3's on the ZX7 (without warmers) & even though I'm old & slow I can see more cold tearing at TMP than I do on my trips to GBM.

Have to disagree completely.
TMP is famous for cold tearing on tires. GB, your tires look almost polished and brand new when you come off....

This may only be on tires with warmers necessary and not street based sport tires.

I've only had 1 cold tear at TMP, Pirellis my fault, wrong air pressure. 6 laps cost me $250 tire... I pay better attention now...lol

Thank you ; Mikey Moto, RotoBox CF, Moto-D,Blue Streak Racing, JT Sprockets, HiFlo Filters, Champion Cycle, Kennedy Motorsports, Dyno-Jet. For your help and support.
www.cementheadracing.ca

From what I understand RedDawn is more of a relaxed take your street bike and ride around the track kind of thing. At least it used to be, maybe that has changed?

As for tires, I have a reasonable lap time and cannot get race tires not to tear, regardless of tire, temperature, compound or pace. You simply cannot keep enough heat in them I find, it always drops off. Maybe some of the faster racers are able to?

I don't think I will be going to more than maybe 1 day to TMP this year. Price is a problem. Washroom situation is ridiculous. GWB usually runs a good show, but when TMP runs things, best stay home. Poor management is the norm, not the exception. Late/weak tech, poor communication from the marshal with the riders, kids playing gameboys that are supposed to be watching the track, ambulances never showing up on time, the list goes on. It is just frustrating being at a TMP run day. If the track isn't open at 9:01, you are wasting people's effort to come to your trackday. Trackdays are expensive, try to be a professional organization.

See you at GB, at least they listen to their riders.

All good valid points gents but TMP is the only one that runs regular Saturday track days, there are only so many Tues & Thurs I can take off work so it works for me.

I don't know how you would feel about going to calabogie, but pro 6 has several sat/sunday td's . nice track..

I just noticed that last night, looked at the calendar by accident & saw the dates on there.

TMP has their days posted. First one is April 30th. They have it listed on the calendar posting

Sent from my imaginary friend

That's debatable.

Personal preference, Mosport is fun and fast. Shannonville is...... A great track to shake the bike apart... GB is fun but small, TMP is a ....track. But a good track for testing changes.
Bogie is in the best condition with the nicest facilities. IMO.

Sent from my imaginary friend

Back
Top Bottom