TMP 2016 Track Day dates | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP 2016 Track Day dates

It may be just me but it seems like TMP has dropped their motorcycle lapping days drastically.

Saturday April 30-10am - 5pm
Saturday May 21-9am - 5pm (GWB)
Sunday May 22-9am - 5pm (GWB)
Saturday June 11-9am-5pm (GWB)
Sunday June 12-9am-5pm (GWB)
Friday July 8-10am - 5pm
Saturday July 9-10am-5pm
Saturday August 6-9am-5pm (GWB)
Sunday August 7-9am-5pm (GWB)
Saturday September 3-9am-5pm (GWB)
Sunday September 4-9am-5pm (GWB)
Sunday September 25-10am-5pm
Saturday October 8-10am-5pm

It may be just me but it seems like TMP has dropped their motorcycle lapping days drastically.

Saturday April 30-10am - 5pm
Saturday May 21-9am - 5pm (GWB)
Sunday May 22-9am - 5pm (GWB)
Saturday June 11-9am-5pm (GWB)
Sunday June 12-9am-5pm (GWB)
Friday July 8-10am - 5pm
Saturday July 9-10am-5pm
Saturday August 6-9am-5pm (GWB)
Sunday August 7-9am-5pm (GWB)
Saturday September 3-9am-5pm (GWB)
Sunday September 4-9am-5pm (GWB)
Sunday September 25-10am-5pm
Saturday October 8-10am-5pm
yeah only 4 GWB weekends. Seems like they used to do more.

Think they've lost a couple along the way looking at my little spreadsheet I keep but last year they also had a load of evening ones planned (that never really happened) so maybe it just looks like they've dropped a lot?
I'll be there April 30th & May 14th for the Vintage guys track day & then might start looking at some Thursday evening GB track days instead although I do like the GWB days they run there.

You showed my friend and I for free around smp. I guess being a champ your prices go up lol.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Lol I never knew I could charge for it.

If I'm not busy and someone wants to learn I'm happy to help.

Anybody in the know able to confirm they are not doing the evening lapping?

If not this kind of messes with my track days this summer... was thinking about doing evenings on the road bike for fun and leaving the race bike for race weekends.

Whats the policy for spectators for lapping days at TMP? Do they have to pay to get in?

The website has policy about events at the venue, but its unclear if those same policies apply to a lapping day.

ie: this coming Saturday, some friends took interest in coming to watch as some friends and I partake in the lapping day.

You get 2 free visitors I think, just ask the office to put your friends on the guest list. The last time I did this (end of 2015), I specially asked twice to make sure there wouldn't be any complications given the complete lack of professionalism generally experienced at TMP. Sure enough the gate person had "no such record" and it required a pretty good argument with them to get it done.

Back
Top Bottom