Need Some Suggestions With Cars | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need Some Suggestions With Cars

here is the photo I posted.

25703240995_8b575a9fef_o.jpg
slap an intake on it. those have one of the best sounding induction noises you'll ever hear from the cabin.

Hey guys, so I pulled the trigger on a 2014 Ford Fusion SE 1.5 Ecoboost in white with tan leather interior. I will post pics when I get a chance to upload them to photobucket. I went and test drove it and that 1.5 is surprisingly peppy especially for that size of car.
So thanks for all the advise, it was a huge help.
I picked the car up yesterday, bought it from Kitchener Ford and they were just awesome to deal with, by far the least pushy people I have ever dealt with.

Jay72, you should be pretty happy with that. Nicely styled and pretty good drivability. It was a serious contender here when we were considering new cars. Enjoy. And heaven forbid you need repair, its not Audi or BMW shop rates.

Jay72, you should be pretty happy with that. Nicely styled and pretty good drivability. It was a serious contender here when we were considering new cars. Enjoy. And heaven forbid you need repair, its not Audi or BMW shop rates.

Thanks, yup the styling especially the front end looks super sharp, and with the bright white paint, I'm loving it so far, plus the gas mileage, man what a difference from what I was used to with the van.

Hey guys, so I pulled the trigger on a 2014 Ford Fusion SE 1.5 Ecoboost in white with tan leather interior. I will post pics when I get a chance to upload them to photobucket. I went and test drove it and that 1.5 is surprisingly peppy especially for that size of car.
So thanks for all the advise, it was a huge help.
I picked the car up yesterday, bought it from Kitchener Ford and they were just awesome to deal with, by far the least pushy people I have ever dealt with.

Congratulation on your new car. I am sure you will enjoy it for many years to come.

I've never driven the fusion, but it does look sharp. I do however own a versys 650, fantastic bike! Enjoy it. Mine just received a skid plate, tkc80's, new protaper, with risers. Bring on the riding season!

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Fusion is a really good car. Enjoy your new purchases.

Back
Top Bottom