FS: 2013 Honda CBR250RA | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

FS: 2013 Honda CBR250RA

2wzilla

Selling my 2013 CBR250RA Tri-Color edition motorcycle. Asking price is $3,000 or best offer.

The bike is in good condition outside of some minor scratches and a tiny dent in a tank (prev. owner inflicted damage). The bike for most part has been services by Ready Honda, Brampton Powersports and Frekeguy. The bike recently has been services and got new front/rear brake pads installed, new front/rear sprockets, new chain and 5.1 brake fluid. The bike comes with few mods. Hotbodies Racing flush mounts and Yoshimura Fender kit, everything else is stock OEM. I'm selling the bike with OxFord front/rear stands and CustomTaylor88 Reflective Rim Tape (Red, Unopened). The bike also comes with stock OEM front turn signals and hardware if you wanted to revert back to OEM turn signals instead of the Hotbodies ones. The bike has 15,800 km on it and is good till 17,500 for next oil change.

For images of the bike head over here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4879dj694mkoeqx/AAC49cREyhoG_tRTlhjvSs0-a

The reason why I'm selling it is that I'm having a hard time affording to keep it on the road. I'm a new rider (1 year, M2), I'm from Brampton and I'm only 23, which is by far the worst combo possible. I would love to keep the bike, but the insurance is bit crazy plus I picked up a car this Winter, so I have a secondary insurance now and affording both bike + car and maintaining all other bills/expenses has became nearly impossible.

Feel free to send me a PM or contact me via e-mail at hello@twowheelzilla.com

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom