Can we get a RACE sticky? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can we get a RACE sticky?

Eros

Obviously you feel that you have been wronged. If you have a video showing that I raced with poor judgement against you back in 2017 by all means post it up. If I was wrong in my actions then I will apologize.

Our interactions have been limited. I raced you 3 times in 2017 on my old R6 with you on your old 1000. I won 2 of the 3 races. You did speak to me after that 3rd race and asked me why I kept passing you into the hairpin and T4 and why I didnt "just let you go". My answer, which I guess you didn't like was that you were actually holding me up and using the power difference on the back straight to get by. In addition I was hopeful that the 3rd place rider would engage with you and let me get away from you.

The other interaction that I remember with you was this summer when you came to me in the paddock and asked me, and I paraphase, "why are you so mean to me?". This inquiry was due to a post in the RACE FB where you stated that you were conteplating running the practice sessions at the SMP CSBK round. You took offence to my comment of:

"Eros people do what they want.
IMHO you should get more seat time at RACE.
You mentioned suspension. You will have to figure out the spec tire as well if you don't run them already.
Your pace is improving. I believe you are stretching your abilities. You don't want to be practicing among that group.
My 0.02 worth"

There were a couple other comments on the FB post where I reminded you of your lap times but I leave the comment quote above as a demonstration of my communication with you.

I know of no other interaction of signifcance between us.

I would encourage you to come and see me to have a chat over coffee rather than posts like above, but sense that you feel that you have been wronged and this is your only course of action available to you.

Good luck with racing and stay safe.

If you get a chance please link up those race videos as I would like to see them.

I am sure you will feel the need to add to this but I will not come back to engage with you more here. Contact me if you wish to discuss.

Dave your memory is incorrect. The comments about holding me up were on round 3 last year when we raced against each other in Nelson. You were sandbagging me so Alan could get ahead and I said "you were parking it in the corners," then when I eventually got by you and caught up to Alan your pace all of a sudden became faster than Alans. Then I made a mistake and both you and Alan got by, you won that race I finished 2nd. After you and I had battled for a few races, then Alan's role changed from being a contender to just being in my way to adversely affect my races and overall standings. This was observed by other racers last year, who are actually closer to you than me, and asking me to go and protest to the directors. I said F... it I'm going pro and Im happy with that.

Turn 4 at the last round where you passed me once, I just congratulated you on a ballsy pass, never said why you passed me. I had no reason to risk overtaking you anywhere else than the straight, I was on your tail right before the hairpin from getting closer in the previous corners and passed you on the straight. Risk management again, I had faster laps anyway. In terms of races we broke even 2 vs 2 including the heat races. I'd say that's pretty respectable for a rookie AM rider to stand toe to toe with a pro rider.

Your negative comments about me started when I wanted to join RACE and you said you don't want me around your kids as I was a dangerous rider. Not sure where you picked that up as I would rate myslef as a pretty safe and reasonable rider on track, riding within my limits. Then it continued last year and this year too...

Honestly bro, you sound like a little b*tch right now.

Dave is one of the best people I ever encountered in the racing community.

Good to know you've had a positive experience with him, that's not everyone's opinion at RACE unfortunately. As for calling me a b*tch, I still remember the scrubs I bought off you years ago at SMP, they had 2 inch chicken strips on each side, but you kept posing like some big shot racer here on GTAM... I'm starting to notice a serious pattern on the people replying to my comments on this thread: trash talk about others, but have no personal accomplishtments in racing. Dave's a grown man dude he doesn't need mediocre riders to defend him. We're talking about racing, it's not a popularity contest.

Someone do me next! I am enjoying this conversation of blah blah blah back and forth my ***** bigger than yours but I’m feeling really left out here lol. Eros as your race mentor I gotta ask ya to stop this isn’t the big leagues. No point in making enemies at regionals. And to Dave as my Mentor and many others that he has helped along I respect him very much and wouldn’t know half of what I know if it wasn’t for him. And that Burns guy is fast at starts but fades closer to the end of the race I don’t think he’s sandbagging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
GTAM/RACE sumo wrestling day so they can all hug it out?

Based only on your online activity you all seem like nice people willing to help out others. I'm not sure why people want to air out their dirty laundry on public forums when phones exist (and more importantly why anyone gets so worked up over fun racing). It's going to be a long winter if people are this stressed out in November.

lol this is gold

still 5-6 months to go until 2019 season starts, gonna be a long winter

at least no one has been accused of taking steroids................yet

Last edited:
Someone do me next! I am enjoying this conversation of blah blah blah back and forth my ***** bigger than yours but I’m feeling really left out here lol. Eros as your race mentor I gotta ask ya to stop this isn’t the big leagues. No point in making enemies at regionals. And to Dave as my Mentor and many others that he has helped along I respect him very much and wouldn’t know half of what I know if it wasn’t for him. And that Burns guy is fast at starts but fades closer to the end of the race I don’t think he’s sandbagging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quiet you, you'll get yours in a minute! :D Not trying to make any enemies, just thought I should share my point of view since people keep talking about others. Must be nice to come to the track on a fully functional bike and gossip on top of racing. I was married to that ***** of a bike in the pits this season, and could barely get it to run properly midseason. When I wrecked it, I didn't know if I was upset or relieved that I didn't have to do more maintenance on it :lmao:

Why do people show up and race on broken ****?!

Skip a round and spend that time and $ on fixing your broken ****.

Dave your memory is incorrect. The comments about holding me up were on round 3 last year when we raced against each other in Nelson. You were sandbagging me so Alan could get ahead and I said "you were parking it in the corners," then when I eventually got by you and caught up to Alan your pace all of a sudden became faster than Alans. Then I made a mistake and both you and Alan got by, you won that race I finished 2nd. After you and I had battled for a few races, then Alan's role changed from being a contender to just being in my way to adversely affect my races and overall standings. This was observed by other racers last year, who are actually closer to you than me, and asking me to go and protest to the directors. I said F... it I'm going pro and Im happy with that.

Turn 4 at the last round where you passed me once, I just congratulated you on a ballsy pass, never said why you passed me. I had no reason to risk overtaking you anywhere else than the straight, I was on your tail right before the hairpin from getting closer in the previous corners and passed you on the straight. Risk management again, I had faster laps anyway. In terms of races we broke even 2 vs 2 including the heat races. I'd say that's pretty respectable for a rookie AM rider to stand toe to toe with a pro rider.

Your negative comments about me started when I wanted to join RACE and you said you don't want me around your kids as I was a dangerous rider. Not sure where you picked that up as I would rate myslef as a pretty safe and reasonable rider on track, riding within my limits. Then it continued last year and this year too...
I'm confused, when did you start racing?

When did you go pro?

If you are a pro, why are you racing ****** bikes?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I don't race but this thread makes me not want to race.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

e2d075b684389c541e13f0dcd08ac8a1.jpg
I was waiting for it

I don't race but this thread makes me not want to race.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I started racing this year and can tell you that it's extremely fun and the majority or racers are friendly and really go out of theur way to help you out.

Don't let this thread discourage you, if your intent is to start racing one day. Like everywhere else where there is competition there are people that want to win at all costs. But in my short experience there is respect and camaraderie among racers.

And to be clear I don't know Rossi86 (I'm not talking about you or insinuating anything) and I am friend with David and Alan and respect them

lol this is gold

still 5-6 months to go until 2019 season starts, gonna be a long winter

at least no one has been accused of taking steroids................yet

I still am lobbying for Matt's piss to be tested. That kid was better and better every time I saw him!! Loved it!!!

***still test his piss***

I don't know you, and I don't know what your problem is, you seem like another case of all talk about others, but no personal accomplishments. Check overall standings in the series, I didn't just get there by chance. You missed the part above where I said whamp whamp whamp whamp

You've kind of asked for it with 2 year old silly accusations.
My short list of accomplishments includes not blaming others for my results.
It's beer league racing for fun. There's zero value in most "accomplishments" other than personal satisfaction, how ever you may find that.
I find that by being able to show up and leave with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom