Can we get a RACE sticky? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can we get a RACE sticky?

Is there a reason why they don't use the Fabi layout for racing? I did a track day years ago and i liked Fabi.

Because fabi sucks....lol.

They were replacing the timing system last year, so I would assume thats why its been awhile since they raced on that side.

Seems to me that corner 2 on Fabi would be the site of MANY truck rolls. lol

If you want to race Fabi, let Chris C and Jean G know about it.

I spoke with them about it at length, and they dont schedule it because they 'claim' too many people would rather be on Nelson.

I think it is a $$ thing. On that weekend half the track (the part with the straightaway) can be rented to another group that uses 4 wheels.

Draw your own conclusions and let your voice be heard.

I hate FABI with a passion....but I will admit it would be a fun race. 10-15 bikes piling into corner 2 lol.

I am a Nelson Supporter.

I still need some I Heart SMP stickers kind sir....

One thing about Nelson is that the liter bikes have never felt so insane as they do there. Expect lots of wheelies from 4-5.

I have lots of hate for Nelson. You go through a rear tire SO fast. And that bump through the 'mouse' is pretty sketchy but on the other hand, whoever's fast through there is probably taking home the trophy.

Won't be there for first practice but I've been to Laguna Seca already this spring, and I'll be coming back from a week at Deal's Gap. Going to run the National as well. May is motorcycle month... order your rain tires now, though...

Are you doing both 6 and 1000 at the nationals?

Are you doing both 6 and 1000 at the nationals?

At Mosport, for sure. Probably stick with the 600s at Shannonville. We'll see.

Only 23 Days and 14 hours until the RACE test weekend and RACE school weekend.

Remember to clean your bikes and those of you who have racebikes, change all that safety wire.

Will there be tire vendors at the track next weekend? Either Dunlop or Pirelli.

found a interesting tidbit from ARL (atlantic racing league) regarding their LWT races. QUOTE:

"Registration for Round 2 is now open. AMP is working the gravel trap installation so hopefully all will be good by next weekend. We will provide updates over the next week. There will be 2 250 Super-sport races as well as 2 separate 300 SS races for Round 2. 250s can bump into the 300 class and registration for those races as well. "

So, you can run 4 races with a 250? - two 250 races and two 300 races. Sounds like the small bikes are a fair bit more popular in the east.

So it looks like this year the RACE LWT classes will be running huge grids (20+ riders in Production, Sportsman, Superbike)

2018 schedule

url]http://www.shannonville.com/index.cfm[/url]

Test Days
April 21/22

Round 1
May 11-13

Round 2
June 15-17

Round 3
July 13-15

Round 4
Aug 3-5