Can we get a RACE sticky? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can we get a RACE sticky?

LWTRacer

Yes, I know there is a lot of hate between SOAR and RACE (which is childish in its own right)

The motorcycle community is so small in Canada and Ontario for that matter. So why not everyone be welcoming?

RACE and SOAR run basically the same classes with some tweaks here and there.

If you need someone to talk to directly you can just post in the thread and someone who has been racing with R.A.C.E for a long time, or we can get an official word from someone from Shannonville on what ever the question is.

We are all here to race, so why slag off other racing environments?

Same goes for the VRRA...where is that stick?

The VRRA gets 35+ bikes per grid of sweet vintage bikes.

As racers we are a small group, so why not promote ALL the Ontario Racing Organizations?

Perfect! Cheers to whom ever stickied this post.

I am offering my services to help with answering any of the questions possible racers have with wanting to join the R.A.C.E Super series.

First weekend is the Race Test Weekend and Race School. April 30th-May1st.

The Race School is offered at $285 (using your own motorcycle, it can be a streetbike if you want) You will get 1 day of school on Saturday, and RACE officials will allow you on track Sunday for free. 2 Days for the price of 1! bonus.

That's a great deal! I wish that was how it was when I got my license. I couldn't afford to do the school and race so I got my license in April but didn't race until August. Hopefully this helps the attendance grow!

Counting the days until May 1st.

I suck at Both RACE and SOAR equally, no hate here.

Same goes for the VRRA...where is that stick?

The VRRA gets 35+ bikes per grid of sweet vintage bikes.

As racers we are a small group, so why not promote ALL the Ontario Racing Organizations?

good thought, but the vrra has its own forum -for those interested

RACE Super Series Schedule.

May 13-15 On the Long or the Pro Layout.

June 10-12th On the Long or Pro

July 1-3 On the Nelson Layout (SWEEEEEET)

August 5-7 Long or Pro

September 23-25 Long or Pro

The first time on track for a lot of people this year (who didnt head down south for a race or two) will be the April 30th-May 1st track school and testing weekend.

Saturday on the Nelson track, and Sunday on the Fabi Layout.

I have lots of hate for Nelson. You go through a rear tire SO fast. And that bump through the 'mouse' is pretty sketchy but on the other hand, whoever's fast through there is probably taking home the trophy.

Won't be there for first practice but I've been to Laguna Seca already this spring, and I'll be coming back from a week at Deal's Gap. Going to run the National as well. May is motorcycle month... order your rain tires now, though...

Back
Top Bottom