Can we get a RACE sticky? | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can we get a RACE sticky?

You seem really hung up on Dave....I know hes decent looking, but hes a married man! God!

I don't get what youre trying to prove anymore...

You hate Dave and Alan....

You have a POS bike that you road on track even though it was leaking fluid...and you knew about it

You want to show how fast you are on old crap?

You want to prove your better than me?

Its very confusing. Its club racing...go run CSBK and see how fast you arnt. What are you trying to prove?

I proved everything I wanted to on the race track. You seem to keep replying to my posts trying to prove something else, I'm just showing you fact from fiction.

CSBK is not a fair comparison for anyone who rides there unless they all race with similar equipment with a similar level of tech support. You have guys on $100k+ bikes with a team of mechanics, vs privateers on $10K bikes who do everything themselves. Yon can make this type of argument against anyone really, ask the top CSBK racers how they feel when they race in Moto America, ask the AMA top racers how they feel if they race in WBSK, and so on.

Really? Right fork leaking oil and front end vibrating violently under braking,....
.....fork was leaking, 2 front rims were swapped, 2 sets of rotors were used on the last rim, and the vibration stayed the same. Bike was in no condition to race, I raced anyway; salvaged points and finished 2nd overall in Pro SBK, 4th in Sprint Cup. End of story!

Sounds like a safe, brag worthy endeavour.
Are you for real?

Last edited:
Lose the attitude, please. Post 108 was completely unnecessary. Without that post, none of the followup would have happened.

I can easily make that happen ... or you can make it happen (I'll help by deleting the posts that you can't). One way invites more infractions (it has already been reported for discussion). The other way doesn't.

edit: obviously this is aimed at Rossi86 but there was a simulpost.

I think we can keep it civil this time, lets see

I think we can keep it civil this time, lets see

YOU need to stop stroking your own ego. Let your results speak for themselves. Start by deleting post 108 in this thread. The one that says "Or are you throwing another typical reply like some of the others here: can't ride for ****, but can trash talk like a pro...". The one where you yourself are ... trash talking like a pro.

Or not. Trash talking is virtually nonexistent in pro roadracing, even at a regional level. Let's try to keep it that way.

You delete that post ... I'll take care of the followups that you can't.

You've already been called out in private (via an infraction). Evidently that wasn't enough.

Last edited:
YOU need to stop stroking your own ego. Let your results speak for themselves. Start by deleting post 108 in this thread. The one that says "Or are you throwing another typical reply like some of the others here: can't ride for ****, but can trash talk like a pro...". The one where you yourself are ... trash talking like a pro.

Or not. Trash talking is virtually nonexistent in pro roadracing, even at a regional level. Let's try to keep it that way.

You delete that post ... I'll take care of the followups that you can't.

You've already been called out in private (via an infraction). Evidently that wasn't enough.

That was a legitimate question as I don't know him, maybe he is a fast racer and he can share how he would've proceeded with the circumstances I dealt with at the last round. It's very simple, if he's going to put someone down, he has to be at least at a comparable level. If he's not, his opinion is worthless.

There, I deleted the asterisks **** since that bothered you.

As for "Trash talking is virtually nonexistent in pro roadracing, even at a regional level." Hardly, my replies in the this thread have been only a reaction to previous actions by the people I questioned in this thread. This is what happened in the paddock, here, facebook etc. people can't keep their opinions to themselves. If that continues, then I can do the same thing by posting facts not gossips.

Last edited:
If that continues, then I can do the same thing by posting facts not gossips.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Just because you can....doesn't mean you should. This entire thing reminds me of the Vali Biaggi thing years ago.Very lacking in maturity.

Only one fair way to settle this. Next year when the track closes at 5pm we start a fight club. Might attract more spectators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You forgot the first rule of fight club...

Sent from my LG-M320G using Tapatalk

Don’t make it known publicly?

30f8979c7cdd1de189379cbc8b464f93.jpg
It would appear that there has already been many rules of the fight club already broken in this thread. So I withdraw my idea.

How did I miss this gem?! This is gold I tell ya!

I might just come out and watch next year to see how this thunderdome match plays out.

CSBK is not a fair comparison for anyone who rides there unless they all race with similar equipment with a similar level of tech support. You have guys on $100k+ bikes with a team of mechanics, vs privateers on $10K bikes who do everything themselves. Yon can make this type of argument against anyone really, ask the top CSBK racers how they feel when they race in Moto America, ask the AMA top racers how they feel if they race in WBSK, and so on.

Not really but if that makes you feel better it’s ok.

Back
Top Bottom