Spring?? WHo's got their bikes out .....or never put them away | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Spring?? WHo's got their bikes out .....or never put them away

Got the day off tomorrow. Need to go downtown pick up some prizes I won. Think I'm gonna take side streets down and ride.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk
Where is it fun to ride in the city? I was there saturday for a couple hours and was just sitting in traffic the whole time, avoiding the rails in the road like a plague! I've got the day off tomorrow too, trying to figure out where to go ride!

Where is it fun to ride in the city? I was there saturday for a couple hours and was just sitting in traffic the whole time, avoiding the rails in the road like a plague! I've got the day off tomorrow too, trying to figure out where to go ride!
Not fun imo, but the weather is gonna be nice and I have to go anyway and the kids are in school so bike time for me.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I don't live in the GTA, but I really can't imagine it is fun anywhere to ride in that concrete jungle. For me, it is out in the country, away from the traffic and hustle and bustle.

It's nearly a week out but TWN is calling for a high of 2oC and 1-3cm of snow next Monday (at least for KW.)

*sigh*

It's nearly a week out but TWN is calling for a high of 2oC and 1-3cm of snow next Monday (at least for KW.)

*sigh*
Hey it never snows in April, right?

Got over 400K on the odometer last weekend, wife went out with me for her first ever street ride Monday evening on her new bike...its been a good week so far.

Back
Top Bottom