Bike Damaged by one of GTAM's Sponsored Dealers. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Damaged by one of GTAM's Sponsored Dealers.

SeaBreez

I brought my pristine bike into a GTAM sponsored Dealer for rear tire and front steering bearings.

It was returned to me damaged and scratched, with missing and loose parts, covered with greasy fingerprints and dirty water spots everywhere. They accused me of bringing it in like that with broken and missing parts.

Please note, our bikes waiting for service are left out in the snow.

Please advise how I should proceed.

Regards SeaBreez

Last edited:
GTAM does not sponsor any dealers.

A few dealers advertise on this site and pay for the privilege of doing so - in which case, they are sponsoring us, not the other way around.

What happens between you and that dealer is between you and that dealer. There's nothing we can do to help.

You need to escalate this with the dealer as necessary. Hopefully it doesn't come to this, but legal action may also be necessary.

It's pretty sad when you need to document the condition of your own vehicle before handing it over for service.

Thanks, for the info Brian, most appreciated. SeaBreez

yea, who's the dealer?

I will let everyone know the dealers name if they do not rectify the situation (I'll post it under reviews), the dealer is in the Durham region. My pristine bike came back missing the center triple tree cap, a wrench gouged the triple tree, the left front brake guide was loose, they torn off saddle bag clip and backrest, claiming it came in that way, Hello, I have photos of them loading my immaculate bike on their trailer. I am upset beyond belief. Can anyone tell me how to download photos? For some reason I'm not able. Very disappointing.

Last edited:
faack.

my own experience with dealers nudged me into learning mechanics. best you can do is learn mechanics or research and review for a good mechanic.
take these hacks who screwed you over to court. feel for you seabreeze.

the more people i meet, the more i like my dog..

faack.

my own experience with dealers nudged me into learning mechanics. best you can do is learn mechanics or research and review for a good mechanic.
take these hacks who screwed you over to court. feel for you seabreeze.

the more people i meet, the more i like my dog..

Not planing to learn mechanics, but thanks for the support. I'll go elsewhere once I get my bike back. The dealer's GM said it will be returned to me in better condition than when I brought it in. We will see about that.

Thanks for the imgur tip.

My bike before service.
DZuvW6x.jpg
[/IMG]

My bike after service:

WJKjsjV.jpg
[/IMG]

The Management told me this is the acceptable way to store our bikes for service. I said no this is unacceptable, no one in the biker community would store our bikes like that in the winter. Yes I am mad. Mad as Hell!!

ngvN2zk.jpg
[/IMG]

If you recognize your bike in this pile of snow, by all means contact the management of this "so called reputable dealer".

SeaBreez

Was not Gator. I will divulge the dealers name if my bike does not return as immaculate as when it left my house.

Hope it gets fixed up for you seabreez.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Hope it gets fixed up for you seabreez.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Thanks, I am hopeful. I will unleash the fury if it is not.

That third picture showing the building is a pretty easy giveaway...

With that said, I expected better from those guys

From the photo you can see which dealer this is, but I'll leave that to reveal for the OP.

From the photo you can see which dealer this is, but I'll leave that to reveal for the OP.
Yup.

I'd be ****** if I dropped off the bike nice and clean and came back looking like that. Never mind any actual damage.

Back
Top Bottom