Any lawyers in the house? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any lawyers in the house?

That's exactly what I thought when I read it.

But, at least the issue was resolved.
LOL I knew I couldn't be the only one.

I am curious to know what the resolution was though ... booooya?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

LOL I knew I couldn't be the only one.

I am curious to know what the resolution was though ... booooya?

The concerns I raised about Two Wheel Motorsport in my previous posting have been resolved to my complete satisfaction. Two Wheel Motorsport was dealing with me in good faith from the start, not fraudulently in any way, although they did not make it clear to me at the time. I would like to say thank you to Yamaha and to Two Wheel Motorsport for working to resolve my concerns. Not only does Yamaha make the best motorcycles in the world, but it seems that complete customer satisfaction is important to them as well. I truly appreciate the effort put forth, in particular by Jens Christensen, the General Manager at Two Wheel Motorsport, in organizing and arranging to go above and beyond to resolve my issue. I feel that a notable and positive effort has been demonstrated in order to provide a fair and supportive resolution in order to ensure their customers’ satisfaction. Consumers have no need to fear dealing with Two Wheel Motorsport. It is obvious from my experience that they can make mistakes, but it is now equally obvious that they do indeed stand behind their work.

The concerns I raised about Two Wheel Motorsport in my previous posting have been resolved to my complete satisfaction. Two Wheel Motorsport was dealing with me in good faith from the start, not fraudulently in any way, although they did not make it clear to me at the time. I would like to say thank you to Yamaha and to Two Wheel Motorsport for working to resolve my concerns. Not only does Yamaha make the best motorcycles in the world, but it seems that complete customer satisfaction is important to them as well. I truly appreciate the effort put forth, in particular by Jens Christensen, the General Manager at Two Wheel Motorsport, in organizing and arranging to go above and beyond to resolve my issue. I feel that a notable and positive effort has been demonstrated in order to provide a fair and supportive resolution in order to ensure their customers’ satisfaction. Consumers have no need to fear dealing with Two Wheel Motorsport. It is obvious from my experience that they can make mistakes, but it is now equally obvious that they do indeed stand behind their work.
LOL

Lol I think that answers that. Glad it worked out for ya boooya.

Wow.

I bought a non-current 1987 Ninja 750 from Jens at Two Wheel ... in 1989.

You know what? If that's all he's allowed to post as per his agreement, and as long as it was all settled, then it's all good. A situation like this sometimes ends up making the company a better place to deal with in the future.
OP got what he wanted. BooYa!!

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

You know what? If that's all he's allowed to post as per his agreement, and as long as it was all settled, then it's all good. A situation like this sometimes ends up making the company a better place to deal with in the future.

Good if it is an agreement... and hopefully not due to a threat of lawsuit or similar.

It is very common to legally resolve contentious issues out of court with the details of the resolution being confidential. If either party reveals details the resolution is broken and all gains have to be returned with interest and the case goes to court. Courts don't like parties that break resolutions so the second go around isn't as beneficial for the one with loose lips. Divulging details is usually restricted to immediate family and needed professionals.

While we would all like to know all the groddy details shutting that door lets the OP go on with his life without having to lawyer up for the next few years.

It lets the other party reflect on their social responsibilities and hopefully learn to better handle problems.

Yamaha does have to chose which channels to distribute their product with.

If it's with shady dealerships that treat customers poorly, it reflects on their brand too.

What is their responsibility to make things right? Well that really is dependant on the dealerships actions or inaction.

I've seen corporate head offices back customers and either force the dealer/franchise to make it right or do it themselves.

bingo, it reflects big time

Reminds me when Snowcat settled with Ducati, took his bike back but he can't comment on it.

I read this in Stephen Hawking's voice

i just seen this guys post on a review about the dealer,

the dealer in question has always been fair to me and iv'e been doing business with them for yrs.

Purchased my brand new still in the crate 2014 Yamaha FJR1300ES on March 11 2015.
My bill of sale clearly states 36 month manufacturers warranty...... I find out my warranty has been expired since July 2015........ my bill of sale says I have 36 month manufacturers warranty from date of purchase dated March 11 2015. So my brand new bike only had 2 months warranty.

I'm not getting the time lines 1) counting 36 months back from July 2015 puts the warranty start before the bike was even built and 2) March11 to July is closer to 4 months than 2 months

I have no idea how the dealer figures your 36 months are up. The warranty period should have started on the date this is on the bill of sale.
Even if they backdated it to 2014, it still wouldn't expire until 2017 !

Why was this question not answered? I apologize in advance if missing something obvious.

It is very common to legally resolve contentious issues out of court with the details of the resolution being confidential. If either party reveals details the resolution is broken and all gains have to be returned with interest and the case goes to court. Courts don't like parties that break resolutions so the second go around isn't as beneficial for the one with loose lips. Divulging details is usually restricted to immediate family and needed professionals.

While we would all like to know all the groddy details shutting that door lets the OP go on with his life without having to lawyer up for the next few years.

It lets the other party reflect on their social responsibilities and hopefully learn to better handle problems.
I would rather go to court to resolve it then type that garbage he did. I hope they lose lots of business because of this.

I would rather go to court to resolve it then type that garbage he did.

Why would you want to spend thousands in lawyers fees and lost time at work to fight an issue that can eventually be settled amicably outside of court? To "teach them a lesson"?

I would rather go to court to resolve it then type that garbage he did. I hope they lose lots of business because of this.

Easy enough keyboard commando response.

But then again there are folks that enjoy their Judge Judy time too.

Whatever, it sounds like it's resolved now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom