MX Tracks in Southern Ontario | GTAMotorcycle.com

MX Tracks in Southern Ontario

Clem

Hi.

I've been living out of province for the last few years and just moved back last fall. I still have a dirt bike and would like to get out in the spring but it seems as though a lot of the tracks are no more.

I took a ride past Port Perry, Raglan Pits and Brock Road in Pickering at the weekend and they all seem to be gone. I also took a drive down to Hamilton the weekend before and same thing there.

Any recommendations on somewhere legal? Don't mind paying and don't mind driving a few hours.

Thanks

Thanks Steve. Track looks great in the video.

Keep them coming. I take it Gopher is still open?

Gopher is going strong. Walton is an option. There are a few semi-private places around, The 15 Practice track near Ayr, The Pit near Thamesford...

Yes, by a friend who is a member. I haven't been a member for a few years now... don't do much track riding.

There also the Burnt River track, closer if you're near the East end. They also have some decent trails as well as the track.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Yes, I've heard good things about Burnt River. My friend has a cottage not too far from there and he goes there often with his son to practice (they race).

They also allow you to camp overnight at burnt river, some people keep camping trailers there all summer.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

There is also Gore Road Practice track open 365 days a year just past Woodstock. If you are on the east end check out ocmc-racing.ca, its an Oshawa mx club with track.

Back
Top Bottom