Join the GTAM Online Ride Team today and save the $10.00 registration fee | GTAMotorcycle.com

Join the GTAM Online Ride Team today and save the $10.00 registration fee

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
Ride for Sight had to put in place a preregistration process last year and the cost of this was $10.00.

This was done so that the Ride for Sight Planning Team had a much better idea of how many people were expected to be attending the event, which allowed them to ensure the right number of things were ordered. This was a huge success last year in terms of having enough of everything for everyone that showed up and ensuring that we didn't end up with excess.

The Ride for Sight Executive Team has generously waived the preregistration fee for all GTAM riders, for a limited time, as winners of the 2015 RFS Online Team Challenge.

Join the GTAM Online Ride Team and save the $10.00 registration fee by using the coupon code of "GTAM". This coupon code will be available for a limited time only, so don't delay.

The GTAM team already has a total of $565.00 raised for the 2016 RFS. If you aren't able to attend the Ride for Sight event this year, June 10-12, 2016 in Fenlon Falls, please make a donation to any one of the team members or just the team in general and help us win the Top Online Team Challenge again this year!

The justification of the $10 fee doesn't make sense. If people are registering on line then you already know how many people are coming. Also the southern Ontario RFS is the only RFS that charges a registration fee.

perfect I'm leaving Canada the week after this event so I hope to meet old friends I haven't seen last 6 years.

I'm in! Don't know if I can make it this year but such a great cause! Common people get onboard for a great time!

Cheers
Aminal

Okay folks, only just over one month until Ride for Sight! If you haven't already joined team GTAM, what are you waiting for?! We always have an amazing time camping out as a group. Lots of hijinx and shenanigans! Raising the $90 gets you a full weekend of onsite camping, show and shine, bike games, vendor alley, demo rides, nightly concerts, the parade on Saturday and so much more! It's easy to register and get started. Sign up today and help team GTAM win the online team fundraising challenge again this year! We have won it every year since the challenge began!

See you all there!

Back
Top Bottom