Andy Singh - Dalton Timmis Insurance | GTAMotorcycle.com

Andy Singh - Dalton Timmis Insurance

PureSolidness

Don't know if this is the right forum to post in, but just wanted to give a VERY positive review to Andy Singh from Dalton Timmis.

After shopping around for 2weeks looking for insurance for my CBR 600 F4i because State Farm skyrocketed, a member JP0160 gave me his contact.

Andy was very quick to reply to my emails/phone calls/msgs, and I felt he was a very genuine guy, and really knew his stuff.
He clearly explained the claims process should I have any, and really seemed like he just wanted to help me, not just get my business.
He also was able to find the best rate out of all the places I tried, which were MANY.

If there's other new riders looking for a good rate/person to deal with for their sportbike, I highly recommend Andy.

Here is his email contact: andys@daltontimmis.com

(forum mods hopefully its OK to post this if not let me know)

x2 Andy @ DT, as I said in the other related thread he was great with me as well - probably called and talked to him about 2 or 3 times before I finally enacted the policy, answered all my questions and was very patient - best part was I saved about $1K/year from what I was paying with Riders Plus.

May be worth calling vs emailing though - with all the insurance changes and Dalton Timmis' very attractive rates they're apparently swamped right now so phoning may be a better bet.

x3 Andy @ DT

Currently in the process of getting quotes from 6 brokers and companies.

He just took my other quotes and slashed them in half. I'm talking $1000-1500 off every quote. Definitely recommend.

x3 Andy @ DT

Currently in the process of getting quotes from 6 brokers and companies.

He just took my other quotes and slashed them in half. I'm talking $1000-1500 off every quote. Definitely recommend.

x4 for Andy Singh, I recommend him indefinitely

Finally started my policy with Andy today. He honored my quote from nearly a month ago, quick easy and painless! My first time with bike insurance but would definitely recommend him to anyone! Cheapest rate I could find for a cbr300RA

Just got started with Andy great guy great rates, got me exactly what I wanted to pay. If you need insurance call him first!

Got everything done with Andy today. Great guy, got me the best rate by far (next cheapest quote i was given was at least $1000 more) and it barely took any time at all. High recommend anyone looking for insurance to send him an email or give him a call, you won't regret it!

Same here got the best service and best rate from Andy for a 2014 Ninja 300. Highly recommend new riders to contact him!

I live in Mississauga, can I contact Andy for my Insurance?

I live in Mississauga, can I contact Andy for my Insurance?
Yes.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Another +1 for Andy.

Got my M1 on a Friday this July. Bought a Sportster on Saturday and crapped my pants about insurance til I found Andy. The few places that would actually take me on wanted $2800 or so. Andy got me hooked up for $1300. But he said it was partly due to my age - late 40's - and where I live - Pickering.

Also I had to provide proof of the m1 exit course registration. Classroom session is this Thursday with the practical sessions to follow Saturday and Sunday.

Great guy with great service.

Cheers,
EZTRGT
Kyle

Wanted to give another +1 for Andy. He found by far the lowest quote for me, as a new rider who was still in his M1.

Despite extensive shopping, not many other brokers seemed to be able to offer me M2 terms even though I was only two weeks away from being eligible and had M1 exit rider training. I was debating whether or not it made sense to own a bike in Toronto (Ninja 250), especially starting at the tail end of the year's riding season, but just couldn't say no after hearing the price he had.

He was extremely pleasant and professional to work with on the phone, and had everything sent through on email immediately after I requested it. Every interaction felt like I was in good hands, and being cared for. Couldn't ask for more as a first time insuree :).

Just signed with dalton timmis, but with Ronn Calderon, very responsive to messages, informative and got me a great quote

Back
Top Bottom