Early morning rides out of stouffville / Whitby area | GTAMotorcycle.com

Early morning rides out of stouffville / Whitby area

Clamb

Looking to get a small group of sportbikes together for early (9am ish) morning rides out of stouffville and area. If we can get a dependable group together definitely interested in organizing some longer rides up north.. Maybe a track day or two.

Shoot me a PM

I can be up for this. I'll subscribe.

What bike do you ride?
Pace?
How long have you been riding.

I'm in Stouffville and could be up for some rides. Will subscribe and see if times etc work with my family life.

Also heading back to the track this year after 13 years off so would be good to know others in the area doing track days as well.

Jeff

Hey guys. I have a cbr600rr. New to street riding but an abundance of 2 wheels under my belt. My current goal is to have fun 2 to 3 hour rides. I think the pace will likely be a factor of the group.. Currently im not so much looking for speed but flow and technique. Ive been out four times and seeing improvement consistently. When the weather clears lets meet up near red bulb and get to know one another / go for a short ride. Im lookikg forward to some epic rides :)

Used to do the donut rides in toronto (over 100 cyclists) and looking forward to not having to work quite as hard!:)

I live just off of main east of 9th so if you see a guy out cleaning a blue cbr its likely me.

Weather is looking good for next saturday. Contemplating a ride up to jacksons point. Let me know if interested.

Likely 8:30-9 departure back by lunch.

Ride ended up being solo but it was great. Experimented with body positioning and practiced cornering techniques. Weather was fantastic.. Lake was still frozen so it was quite a bit colder around the lake. Next weekend looks good so im hoping to do a similar ride saturday. We could meet at the tim hortons at woodbine and stouffville road (might be a more central location as its right off the 404). Id like to keep the rides off the 404 for the time being.

Ride ended up being solo but it was great. Experimented with body positioning and practiced cornering techniques. Weather was fantastic.. Lake was still frozen so it was quite a bit colder around the lake. Next weekend looks good so im hoping to do a similar ride saturday. We could meet at the tim hortons at woodbine and stouffville road (might be a more central location as its right off the 404). Id like to keep the rides off the 404 for the time being.
I go to that Timmie's a lot. If you see a guy in high viz gear on a CB500X that's me.

There's a group doing "still in the game" rides here on GTAM. They meet at Famous Sam's across the street from that Timmie's. They're a good group, mature and experienced, but they usually do 800km days up through muskoka etc.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Wow id be up for that once and awhile if the wife agreed :) what do they ride?

It varies, concourse 14, aprillia, some of them have multiple bikes. Alot of us do long day runs up north, I live near Barrie and I ride muskoka/halibuton all the time. As the weather warms up you'll see alot of open invites posted in the rides threads.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Sounds fantastic. Look forward to riding with you guys.

Back
Top Bottom