Csbk on tv! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Csbk on tv!

Or you can always do the ..ya better not mention names here,,,, but you could go slow to get lapped a lot and block.
You'll get lots of coverage and everyone will know your name. They say there is no such thing as bad PR,, but one could argue that.

Lol I'd rather have some sort of spectacular crash and go out with some dignity.

Just a shame Amateur won't have any coverage, just briefing of their races.
Amateur deserve much more then what is given to them... **** best action racing comes from them IMO !!! Lord knows it was awesome in 2015 ;)

Amateur deserve much more then what is given to them... **** best action racing comes from them IMO !!! Lord knows it was awesome in 2015 ;)

If you know someone who can do the professional video editing for 0$$ then the Amateur races could be recorded and posted on the CSBK site. According to Colin F. that is the reason there is no Amateur stuff on the website. Not enough $$ to pay for editing and packaging.

It sure was. I was lucky enough to get close enough to the leaders and watch them duel it out!

i tried to search the tv schedule without any luck. the best i could find was that it would be aired "as soon as the weekend following the race weekend."

apparently no video will be available on the csbk website until after tsn airs it.

if anyone finds the tsn schedule please post it.

Editing etc take time. And it is being broadcast in primetime.

Get everyone you know to be sitting watching it or having their PVR set to grab it.

Get the #s reported to TSN and their sponsors thru the roof so that potential sponsors see people watching it rather than if it was a Switzerland vs Belarus hockey game.

My PVR will be set to grab it in case I miss the June 14 time

Bumping this thread, set your PVRs and support the sport.

PVR is set to record all of their broadcasts, even the ones at 12 AM.

What other ones are there? I only saw the 12am one. Set the pvr for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was good to see some Canadian racing on tv even if it was only 30min of watching mainly one rider.

The broadcasting seemed to be a bit choppy but the replays were better than when radX filmed and they took 30sec to show a 3sec clip.

I got to see my mug on tv! But my name was spelled wrong...

You're a star Buddy... ;)

Wish I could of seen the race but I had class till 20h and at midnight never saw anything on the TSN I have at home :(

It was good to see some Canadian racing on tv even if it was only 30min of watching mainly one rider.

The broadcasting seemed to be a bit choppy but the replays were better than when radX filmed and they took 30sec to show a 3sec clip.

Missed the spelling mistake on your name.

Yes very good to see racing back on tv.

Like you, in the first minute I was wondering how many times they could fit his name in there.

Overall with only 30 raw minutes they did manage to tell the "story" of the qualifying/race. Although with such a good race upfront it left very little screen time for the other racers and their battles.

For possible non-racers watching, the graphics showing the riders' starting order with 7 names per list could have been done better.

All in all good for CSBK/TSN. Interesting to see who ponied up money to place ads in the time slot. Disappointed that TSN had to insert their own ads in the 30 min slot.

Hey it could be worse. You could be the really pale white guy holing his separated shoulder on the sidelines lolImage1465988852.335771.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom